Morning Clicks: Ad Free YouTube, How Google Works, and More
October 29, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google conducted research into the impact of digital shopping on in-store shopping. [Inside AdWords]
- YouTube is looking into an ad-free version of itself. My my my. [Advertising Age]
- Wanna learn how Google works? Today’s your lucky day. [SlideShare]
- And the latest in “mobile is taking over the world” news. [eMarketer]
- And regarding that mobile world conquest, in Latin America it’s Android leading the charge. [eMarketer]
- Google to introduce new transparency requirements in November. [Search Engine Land]
- Ever wondered how Acquisio came to be Acquisio? Wonder no more. [Acquisio]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch tells us why it’s important for companies in search of PPC management to prioritize a fully-certified agency.
- Cassie Oumedian offers insight into how to run a PPC account in the difficult Health & Supplements industry.
Browse By Category
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.