Morning Clicks: Ad Free YouTube, How Google Works, and More
October 29, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google conducted research into the impact of digital shopping on in-store shopping. [Inside AdWords]
- YouTube is looking into an ad-free version of itself. My my my. [Advertising Age]
- Wanna learn how Google works? Today’s your lucky day. [SlideShare]
- And the latest in “mobile is taking over the world” news. [eMarketer]
- And regarding that mobile world conquest, in Latin America it’s Android leading the charge. [eMarketer]
- Google to introduce new transparency requirements in November. [Search Engine Land]
- Ever wondered how Acquisio came to be Acquisio? Wonder no more. [Acquisio]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch tells us why it’s important for companies in search of PPC management to prioritize a fully-certified agency.
- Cassie Oumedian offers insight into how to run a PPC account in the difficult Health & Supplements industry.
Browse By Category
A Reminder About Work-Life Balance
Proper Work-Life Balance Is Something Easily Forgotten. Here Is A Reminder That It's Okay To Have A Life Outside Of Work & Constantly Checking Performance.
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.