Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google conducted research into the impact of digital shopping on in-store shopping. [Inside AdWords]
- YouTube is looking into an ad-free version of itself. My my my. [Advertising Age]
- Wanna learn how Google works? Today’s your lucky day. [SlideShare]
- And the latest in “mobile is taking over the world” news. [eMarketer]
- And regarding that mobile world conquest, in Latin America it’s Android leading the charge. [eMarketer]
- Google to introduce new transparency requirements in November. [Search Engine Land]
- Ever wondered how Acquisio came to be Acquisio? Wonder no more. [Acquisio]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch tells us why it’s important for companies in search of PPC management to prioritize a fully-certified agency.
- Cassie Oumedian offers insight into how to run a PPC account in the difficult Health & Supplements industry.