Morning Clicks: Bing Releases New Device Targeting, Auto Tagging, Google Makes Mobile Ad Changes, and more
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Bing released some big news this past week. They decided Google had it right all along, and now plan to release what Google AdWords describes as “Enhanced Campaigns” in order to make transitioning AdWords campaigns to Bing Ads easier. [PPC Hero].
- Bing also released an Auto Tagging feature inside the interface for Google Analytics! Finally! [Clix Marketing]
- A recent study came out that Google is losing shares in the Mobile Ad market [Search Engine Land]
- This study may have been what triggered Google to focus on Mobile Ads this past week, as they now allow advertisers to show larger Image Ads in Mobile Apps [Righteous Marketing]
- Google also focused on keeping their Ads user-friendly, as Google now warns the Mobile user when a URL redirects them to the Home page [Search Engine Land]
- Google’s battle in the UK continued this week, as Google looks to add “right to be forgotten” censorship to search result pages [The Guardian]
- In the Social Media advertising world, you can now target people who clicked your search ads on Facebook [Ad Age]
- eBay at it again as they come up with a study that “proves” search engine ads have no benefits [The Guardian]
- Pinterest is joining the pay per click advertising party with “promoted pins” [The Wall Street Journal]
And the latest from PPC Hero:
Browse By Category
Top Tips for Building Your Digital Marketing Team
While hiring is only one part of building your team, hiring the right candidates to add to your team is a vital step in building a high performing team. Molly Nagy, Senior HR Coordinator, talks about her experience working with hiring managers within and outside...
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Get To Know Your Customer Better with Detailed Demographics
Google has added greater ability to see who is searching for your products. Learn about some of the benefits of adding these new lists.
PPC Testing: Your Key to Innovation
Being an account manager means that you are constantly walking the balance between what is ideal and what is possible.
Keeping Up in the Digital World
Tips to help focus your day and tackle the demands of the fast paced digital marketing work space.