Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google was busy with updates this week as you can now segment Brand terms in Analytics, segment performance by distance from a location, and reach the AdMob Network with ads. [PPC Hero]
- The Google Shopping Feed Specification also received updates this week. [Inside AdWords]
- Google AdWords launched conversion based bid strategies for remarketing lists. [PPC Hero]
- Speaking of conversions, the new conversion setting from Google AdWords are now available in Google Analytics. [PPC Hero]
- Bing also had updates on Keywords, Ads Editor, Security, and API. [PPC Hero]
- Acquisio teamed up with Bing and offered advertisers up to $2,500 to begin using Bing Ads for advertising. [Acquisio]
- Bing also utilized its relationship with Twitter, and began using Twitter based search features, including Hashtag search. [Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Land]
- Twitter also acquired Tap Commerce (mobile ad retargeting service) this past week. [Mashable]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Kayla Kurtz explains the 6 Factors to Assigning the Right Account Manager.
- Hanapin Senior Account Manager, Amanda West-Bookwalter lets you know about 8 PPC Hacks You Should Be Using.
- Guest Blogger, Tait Lawton, gives you A Client’s Introductory Guide to Pay Per Click Marketing.