Morning Clicks: Google, Bing Make Big Updates, Bing Teams Up With Twitter, Acquisio
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google was busy with updates this week as you can now segment Brand terms in Analytics, segment performance by distance from a location, and reach the AdMob Network with ads. [PPC Hero]
- The Google Shopping Feed Specification also received updates this week. [Inside AdWords]
- Google AdWords launched conversion based bid strategies for remarketing lists. [PPC Hero]
- Speaking of conversions, the new conversion setting from Google AdWords are now available in Google Analytics. [PPC Hero]
- Bing also had updates on Keywords, Ads Editor, Security, and API. [PPC Hero]
- Acquisio teamed up with Bing and offered advertisers up to $2,500 to begin using Bing Ads for advertising. [Acquisio]
- Bing also utilized its relationship with Twitter, and began using Twitter based search features, including Hashtag search. [Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Land]
- Twitter also acquired Tap Commerce (mobile ad retargeting service) this past week. [Mashable]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Kayla Kurtz explains the 6 Factors to Assigning the Right Account Manager.
- Hanapin Senior Account Manager, Amanda West-Bookwalter lets you know about 8 PPC Hacks You Should Be Using.
- Guest Blogger, Tait Lawton, gives you A Client’s Introductory Guide to Pay Per Click Marketing.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!