Morning Clicks: Google Introduces New Policies, My Business, Big Players in the Industry Team Up
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- It would not be a week of PPC News without some news on Mobile Advertising. Mobile site call conversions are now available in AdWords. [PPC Hero]
- Google also introduced a new tool for businesses to use this past week called “My Business”. [Inside AdWords]
- New Google AdWords policies to come in September so be sure to review them. [PPC Hero]
- Trying to learn more about the fundamentals of Google Shopping and PLAs? The latest tutorials have been posted. [Lynda]
- Speaking of learning more, are you AdWords Certified? If you get certified, you can now show off your certificates on your public Google Partners profile. [Search Engine Roundtable]
- Continuing on the theme of learning, Google and Search Engine Land have teamed up to create an AdWords best practices learning center. [Search Engine Land]
- Google and SEL were not the only power houses in the marketing industry to team up this month. IfByPhone and Optimizely did the same to help clients gain call conversions. [IfByPhone]
- We know you can optimize bids by weather in AdWords, but now, Twitter is coming out with targeting options based on weather conditions. [Marketing Land]
- In the world of Bing, Bing Ads Express is scheduled to be shut down on July 30th. [Search Engine Land]
- The June Bing Ads video detailing the latest updates has come out, so do not forget to check that out. [Bing]
And the latest from PPC Hero:
- 5 Tips for Proactive Client Communication
- 5 Tips for Better PPC Lead Quality
- 3 Steps To Quickly Reduce PPC Spend with Minimal Conversion Loss
- Assessing the Impact of Image Extensions
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!