Morning Clicks: Google Introduces New Policies, My Business, Big Players in the Industry Team Up
June 18, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- It would not be a week of PPC News without some news on Mobile Advertising. Mobile site call conversions are now available in AdWords. [PPC Hero]
- Google also introduced a new tool for businesses to use this past week called “My Business”. [Inside AdWords]
- New Google AdWords policies to come in September so be sure to review them. [PPC Hero]
- Trying to learn more about the fundamentals of Google Shopping and PLAs? The latest tutorials have been posted. [Lynda]
- Speaking of learning more, are you AdWords Certified? If you get certified, you can now show off your certificates on your public Google Partners profile. [Search Engine Roundtable]
- Continuing on the theme of learning, Google and Search Engine Land have teamed up to create an AdWords best practices learning center. [Search Engine Land]
- Google and SEL were not the only power houses in the marketing industry to team up this month. IfByPhone and Optimizely did the same to help clients gain call conversions. [IfByPhone]
- We know you can optimize bids by weather in AdWords, but now, Twitter is coming out with targeting options based on weather conditions. [Marketing Land]
- In the world of Bing, Bing Ads Express is scheduled to be shut down on July 30th. [Search Engine Land]
- The June Bing Ads video detailing the latest updates has come out, so do not forget to check that out. [Bing]
And the latest from PPC Hero:
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.