Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google released a new guide to Shopping Campaigns. [Inside AdWords]
- And while they were at it, they also made their annual update to the Product Feed Specifications. [PPC Hero, Inside AdWords]
- America Online and are working together to develop a dynamic ad-serving system where ads will be triggered by real-time events. Cool! [Advertising Age]
- And in comes more evidence of the ubiquity of mobile devices in the world of eCommerce shopping. [eMarketer]
- In the words of the honorable Eddard Stark, “Back-to-School season is coming.” [eMarketer]
- In Soviet Russia, image targets you! [Search Engine Watch]
- People want bigger phones! Could that mean more mobile ad real estate? [Yahoo Tech]
- Hey look, Bing added additional functionality to its Bid Landscape tool! [PPC Hero, Bing Ads]
- China hits another landmark in the race to 1 billion mobile users. [eMarketer]
- Maybe Facebook isn’t the best platform for branded advertising anymore. [eMarketer]
And the latest from PPC Hero:
- Cassie Oumedian shares how seller ratings helped increase her conversions by 50%
- Kristina McLane examines the eCommerce applications of ROAS for beginners.
- Jeff Baum shows you how to migrate from PLAs to a Google Shopping campaign.
(featured image by Marina/Flickr)