Morning Clicks: Mobile is Taking Over the World, and Back-to-School Season Already?
June 25, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google released a new guide to Shopping Campaigns. [Inside AdWords]
- And while they were at it, they also made their annual update to the Product Feed Specifications. [PPC Hero, Inside AdWords]
- America Online and are working together to develop a dynamic ad-serving system where ads will be triggered by real-time events. Cool! [Advertising Age]
- And in comes more evidence of the ubiquity of mobile devices in the world of eCommerce shopping. [eMarketer]
- In the words of the honorable Eddard Stark, “Back-to-School season is coming.” [eMarketer]
- In Soviet Russia, image targets you! [Search Engine Watch]
- People want bigger phones! Could that mean more mobile ad real estate? [Yahoo Tech]
- Hey look, Bing added additional functionality to its Bid Landscape tool! [PPC Hero, Bing Ads]
- China hits another landmark in the race to 1 billion mobile users. [eMarketer]
- Maybe Facebook isn’t the best platform for branded advertising anymore. [eMarketer]
And the latest from PPC Hero:
- Cassie Oumedian shares how seller ratings helped increase her conversions by 50%
- Kristina McLane examines the eCommerce applications of ROAS for beginners.
- Jeff Baum shows you how to migrate from PLAs to a Google Shopping campaign.
(featured image by Marina/Flickr)
Browse By Category
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.
Competitive Device Trends: An In-Depth Analysis
Explore how to pull a templated report that includes both device analysis and auction insights competitor data as well as recommendations!
AdWords Interface Updating By End of 2018
By the end of 2018, the old AdWords interface will be replaced by the new AdWords Experience permanently. The exact date of the transition is up for debate but it is expected to come as early as October, if not earlier in the year.