Morning Clicks: Multiple AdWords Log-Ins Now Allowed and More
November 5, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- It was announced this week that Google launched Managed Service for Running Docker-Based Applications on its Cloud Platform. [Tech Crunch]
- Remember when Google announced the coming of Dynamic Sitelinks? How are those performing on your accounts anyways? All advertisers will be able to find out soon! [PPC Hero]
- Getting tired of logging in and logging out of Google AdWords accounts? MCCs and Sub MCCs are no longer the only answer. Google now allows multiple AdWords account log-ins. [Search Engine Land]
- What about in the world of Bing? Recently, Bing Ads launched universal event tracking. [Search Engine Watch]
- Bing also added new website crawlers in order to help support non-responsive mobile sites. [Search Engine Land]
- Baidu, China’s top Search Engine, now offers advertisers more match type options for keywords, along with offering Display Select along with Search Network targeted campaigns [ClickZ]
- The time has come where Facebook is completely going away from “like-gate” campaigns. So, how should you change your ad strategies? [Marketing Land]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Hayley Cummings, Associate Director of Paid Search, explained how to go out about creating in-depth Paid Search strategies for clients.
- Carrie Albright, Senior Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, went over different strategies that need to be covered for the upcoming holidays.
- Sarah Stemen, Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, explained the process of setting up PPC goals.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!
A 180 of Google Analytics 360
The enterprise version of Google Analytics offers several paid search perks including, advanced data integrity, integrations and reporting.