Morning Clicks: Multiple AdWords Log-Ins Now Allowed and More
November 5, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- It was announced this week that Google launched Managed Service for Running Docker-Based Applications on its Cloud Platform. [Tech Crunch]
- Remember when Google announced the coming of Dynamic Sitelinks? How are those performing on your accounts anyways? All advertisers will be able to find out soon! [PPC Hero]
- Getting tired of logging in and logging out of Google AdWords accounts? MCCs and Sub MCCs are no longer the only answer. Google now allows multiple AdWords account log-ins. [Search Engine Land]
- What about in the world of Bing? Recently, Bing Ads launched universal event tracking. [Search Engine Watch]
- Bing also added new website crawlers in order to help support non-responsive mobile sites. [Search Engine Land]
- Baidu, China’s top Search Engine, now offers advertisers more match type options for keywords, along with offering Display Select along with Search Network targeted campaigns [ClickZ]
- The time has come where Facebook is completely going away from “like-gate” campaigns. So, how should you change your ad strategies? [Marketing Land]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Hayley Cummings, Associate Director of Paid Search, explained how to go out about creating in-depth Paid Search strategies for clients.
- Carrie Albright, Senior Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, went over different strategies that need to be covered for the upcoming holidays.
- Sarah Stemen, Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, explained the process of setting up PPC goals.
Browse By Category
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.