Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- It was announced this week that Google launched Managed Service for Running Docker-Based Applications on its Cloud Platform. [Tech Crunch]
- Remember when Google announced the coming of Dynamic Sitelinks? How are those performing on your accounts anyways? All advertisers will be able to find out soon! [PPC Hero]
- Getting tired of logging in and logging out of Google AdWords accounts? MCCs and Sub MCCs are no longer the only answer. Google now allows multiple AdWords account log-ins. [Search Engine Land]
- What about in the world of Bing? Recently, Bing Ads launched universal event tracking. [Search Engine Watch]
- Bing also added new website crawlers in order to help support non-responsive mobile sites. [Search Engine Land]
- Baidu, China’s top Search Engine, now offers advertisers more match type options for keywords, along with offering Display Select along with Search Network targeted campaigns [ClickZ]
- The time has come where Facebook is completely going away from “like-gate” campaigns. So, how should you change your ad strategies? [Marketing Land]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Hayley Cummings, Associate Director of Paid Search, explained how to go out about creating in-depth Paid Search strategies for clients.
- Carrie Albright, Senior Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, went over different strategies that need to be covered for the upcoming holidays.
- Sarah Stemen, Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, explained the process of setting up PPC goals.