Today’s PPC Hero Landing Page Critique Podcast will focus on Yo! Naturals, submitted by Philip Segal. Philip said in his submission that the core directive for his landing pages is to generate leads from people who are interested in purchasing Yo! Natural vending machines and becoming a Yo! Natural vendor.
With this in mind, the PPC Hero team set out to give Philip some tips and advice on optimizing his landing page. Our areas of focus in this podcast include:
- PPC keyword strategy
- Using images as text on the landing page (a big no, no)
- Utilizing important keywords on the landing page
- Layout out adjustments in order to streamline the design
- Revise the contact form in order get the right information in order to follow up with leads successfully
- Overall, provide more information so that this page creates a sense of trust with users
Give the podcast a listen, and hopefully you’ll come away with a few actionable items for your own landing page!
or if you want to use another podcasting service, just use this link to add the feed.
PPC Hero Podcast Feed
1. PPC Hero Landing Page Critique Podcast: Yo! Naturals (13MB, .mp3)
You will need the Adobe Flash Player to listen to the podcasts.
Here is a link to the landing page and a screen shot follows below!