PPC News Round Up for May 1, 2009
Happy Friday everyone … More importantly, happy May! I hope that all these April showers are over and the May flowers are upon us. That might be an Indiana saying, as I doubt if you’re in Florida you’ve ever heard of these ‘seasons’. I digress, and I move on to this weeks roundup.
- Writing ads can always be a challenge. What do you focus on? How do you word your messages? Does it make your ad stand out against the (ever-growing) competition? ShoeMoney has a message for you: Sell your benefits, not your features!
- If you had an issue with Google Analytics not showing proper Content Data reports at times, take notice – they’re fixed. Search Engine Roundtable has the details.
- We all know that one of the less glamorous features of the job is writing copy for your clients – more specifically, product descriptions *shudders*. In all seriousness, this is a key component to your SEO (you all do it, don’t lie) efforts. Portent Interactive has some tips to help you avoid going crazy.
- Swine Flu! Bacon! Pig Pandemics! Hey, what do ya know, people are taking advantage of the pork popularity and targeting Swine Flu related keywords for PPC. Gordon Choi has the scoop.
- A couple weeks ago, we noted part two of Analytics and AdWords tips and tricks from the AdWords blog. Well, here’s part three and part four.
- Facebook looks like it is going to use Facebook Connect to build an ad network for participating sites, according to WebProNews. Makes sense, as Connect continues to gain steam and popularity.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us the details on visitors and analytics. Read on, as his insights are of great help when digging around your various analytics tools.
Browse By Category
5 Things That Matter To Brands When Working with An Agency
We wanted a better pulse on what attributes brands consider the most important things when working with an agency, as well as the things they wish their agencies were better at. So we asked! Click through for the results.
The Latest PPC Updates to Catapult Campaigns in 2019
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Kelly Pollock and Optmyzr’s Fred Vallaeys will point out which updates have made (and will make) a major impact on digital marketers, and what we should be preparing ourselves for as we fly into 2019.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How Much Should I Spend: Aligning PPC Budgets to Goals
Learn about the strategy behind PPC budget recommendations and forecasting.
Top Tips for Building Your Digital Marketing Team
While hiring is only one part of building your team, hiring the right candidates to add to your team is a vital step in building a high performing team. Molly Nagy, Senior HR Coordinator, talks about her experience working with hiring managers within and outside...
Get To Know Your Customer Better with Detailed Demographics
Google has added greater ability to see who is searching for your products. Learn about some of the benefits of adding these new lists.