PPC News Roundup for April 10, 2007
April 11, 2007
- Wordtracker announces the launch of Wordtracker Academy. A complete resource guide for keyword research including articles, case studies and tips.
- AXcessNews reports that online advertising spending is on the rise! But, of course, there is a dark cloud looming over this positive forecast. Why can’t we just have a report that says “Everything is looking great, don’t worry about a thing”?!
- Inside Adwords discusses some basic keyword optimization and expansion. As far as PPC management is concerned, there isn’t anything shocking in this article, but it’s well written.
- What can you tell from the 100 impressions for a PPC campaign? Not much. However, over at Marketing Pilgrim Stephanie Cockrel discusses what you can learn from these first 100 impressions. For some clients this may hold water, but for other clients this number is either way too low, or even way too high. Interesting none-the-less.
- Some tips on â€˜small niche keyword research modifiers’ that can apply to both SEO and PPC.
- This is an excellent post regarding client communication and how it relates to aligning your online marketing goals with the realistic goals that your clients understand. Every day we are reminded of how important it is to ensure that we are working for the best interest of the client, essentially being a â€˜valuable asset’ to them and their bottom line.
- In a refreshing report from Axcess News, this study shows the growing confidence in online advertising and the growth that it represents. Seeing that U.S. online ad spending should grow for at least the next five years assures me that we’ll all be employed for a little while longer!
- Google makes reach and frequency reports available for site-targeted AdWords campaigns.
- Copyblogger offers advice for writing and organizing copy on your landing pages to generate higher conversions.
- Wired magazine interview with Google CEO illuminates how we should think of Google: advertising system, end-user system and giant supercomputer.
Browse By Category
Remarketing to User Actions Instead of Page Visits
Explore how to use Google Tag Manager to segment your remarketing audiences to test out new user behavior such as user actions.
In-Market Audiences: Bing's Latest Targeting Feature
Bing Ads recently released a new intent based audience targeting for search campaigns called in-market audiences.
Automated Bidding Strategies By The Numbers
Explore the numbers that will be useful in determining which automated bidding strategy aligns with your goals and the data needed to get that strategy off the ground.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Responsive Search Ads: Why We Love/Hate Them
We've had some time to try out the new RSA's, and it's time for an honest discussion.
Facebook Ads Auction: How Does It Work?
Curious as to how Facebook Ads Auction works? Get a breakdown of the auction components to get a better understanding.
New Research! The State of Paid Social
In our new 2018 State of Paid Social report, we share the latest data on paid social advertising trends in a variety of networks including Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube, collected from over 400 marketers at brands and agencies.
Load More »