PPC News Roundup for April 17, 2009
April 17, 2009
Happy Friday everyone! I’m going to be out of town next week, but I’m sure another member of the PPC Hero team will take my stead and provide everyone with another glorious weekly roundup. Since I’m here now, let’s get to this week’s news, featuring lots more on landing pages.
- We begin this week with some AdWords and Analytics tips from the Inside AdWords blog. Since this is the second of a four part series, definitely keep checking back for more insight from the Google team.
- Check out semvironments guide to mobile advertising platforms. Yes, it was written a couple months ago, but if you haven’t seen it yet, definitely check it out!
- This is a fun little piece by the SEM Geek team comparing the PPC strategies of two rival baby formula companies. What about Gerber?
- On to landing pages. Copyblogger has a useful series of landing page critiques, and here’s #15. Their POV is a nice change from our numbers-based minds sometimes.
- Is your landing page too wordy and confusing for users? Maybe you are talking too much! The Post Click Marketing blog explains.
- Do your landing pages feel right? Often times, successful landing pages have a feel that is appealing to your users. Lance Loveday of Closed Loop Marketing gives the details, courtesy of Search Engine Land.
Browse By Category
A Buyer Persona Based Approach to Mapping Your Customer Journey
Explore how a persona-based approach is used to enhance customer experience, improve targeting accuracy, and harness behavioral analytics to their business objectives.
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.