PPC News Roundup for April 20, 2007
- While we have yet to test out Google’s Website Optimizer in-house, it is great to see other advertisers’ test results. This basic test showed that by increasing relevant text on the landing page, the conversion rate increased by over 20%!
- Despite each company claiming not to be in competition with each other, PayPal raises the stakes against Google Checkout once again. PayPal has joined forces with Yahoo! to place icons with paid search listings.
- Industry analysts over predicted Yahoo!’s first quarter stock prices, mostly due to CEO Terry Semel’s optimistic comments. Everyone was expecting Panama to be a â€˜smoking gun,’ but has it really had enough time to start firing?
- Yahoo has a new keyword bidding page with new enhanced options as well as a new ad-level reporting feature that shows you how well your ads are performing in terms of conversion rates.
- This post from thegooglecache has some good points on the new features Google is coming up with to make sure Yahoo! stays on the bottom.
- 7 MSN AdCenter updated features from searchengineroundwatch.com.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!