PPC News Roundup for April 20, 2007
April 20, 2007
- While we have yet to test out Google’s Website Optimizer in-house, it is great to see other advertisers’ test results. This basic test showed that by increasing relevant text on the landing page, the conversion rate increased by over 20%!
- Despite each company claiming not to be in competition with each other, PayPal raises the stakes against Google Checkout once again. PayPal has joined forces with Yahoo! to place icons with paid search listings.
- Industry analysts over predicted Yahoo!’s first quarter stock prices, mostly due to CEO Terry Semel’s optimistic comments. Everyone was expecting Panama to be a â€˜smoking gun,’ but has it really had enough time to start firing?
- Yahoo has a new keyword bidding page with new enhanced options as well as a new ad-level reporting feature that shows you how well your ads are performing in terms of conversion rates.
- This post from thegooglecache has some good points on the new features Google is coming up with to make sure Yahoo! stays on the bottom.
- 7 MSN AdCenter updated features from searchengineroundwatch.com.
Browse By Category
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.