PPC News Roundup for December 19th, 2008
- Trying to make your PPC ad copy stand out from the crowd can be a daunting task. Shane at semvironment has written a very insightful article to help you fend off the PPC ad copy zombies. For those of you in a highly competitive PPC landscape, this is some very useful information.
- This post from Search Engine Land expands past PPC, but it’s a good end-of-the-year check list for all of you marketing managers out there. Here’s to planning ahead for 2009!
- Are you running Google ads on the iPhone yet? Well, according to David over at Media Post, you should give this some consideration. He lays out a good portrait of iPhone users and why running ads on this device may be beneficial for your SEM campaign.
- According to Clickz.com, Yahoo! search marketing is slashing their data retention from 13 months to only 90 days. This new rule will apply to search log data, page views, clicks and ad views/clicks.
- Eliminate the fears that your site visitors have says Stoney deGeyter from searchengineguide.com. Stoney provides advertisers his tips on improving your site’s ability to sell, sell, sell. In his tips he lists 10 fears that your site visitors may experience while visiting your site and helpful ways to eliminate those fears.
- Bg Theory has a post on the new Adwords Editor 7.0 release. The updates are now showing quality score and first place bid estimates. Some other new additions are keyword opportunities by location and language and the volume column in the keyword opportunities tab shows last month’s data.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.