PPC News Roundup for December 5th, 2008
December 5, 2008
We have some helpful videos this week to spice up your life, as well as much adieu about Quality Score. I guess there’s always adieu about Quality Score … Anyways, read on.
- If you want to stay on top of the recent improvements to the calculation of Quality Score and what they mean for your clients, be sure to check out this post from Google.
- For all of those advertisers out there that have thick skulls, Search Engine Guide put together a great top 10 list of ways to save money with PPC: Use Negative Keywords. Yes, that was numbers 1-10. Awesome.
- The Ads Quality Basics video on YouTube provides a general introduction to Ads Quality, while the second video, Ads Quality Updates, goes beyond the basics and gives more detail on the recent changes made to Ads Quality.
- The exploration of proper value proposition is important for SEM success. What is a value proposition? How can you use them to your advantage? The Marketing Experiments Blog has completed two insightful clinics that discuss these topics.
- Take note of Google Product Search’s New Free Shipping Filter. You should be sure to update your feeds to include this!
- This year’s bandwagon? The economic downturn. And Google has officially jumped aboard. Search Engine Roundtable reported on Google’s announcement and documentation on “Top Tactics for Tough Times.”
- In case you haven’t been paying attention to the Click Equations blog the last week, they’ve been pumping out tons of great content on Google’s Quality Score. This post was the “final thoughts” for the series and I’m inclined to agree with these 2 conclusions: Google’s lack of transparency is astounding and PPC managers *must* prioritize Quality Score management.
Browse By Category
Personalized Training to Become a PPC Superhero
If you could divulge your biggest challenges in paid search advertising to an expert who is highly revered by industry peers, approved by 15 US & UK agency leaders, and a driving force in PPC innovation, would you?
Leveraging Custom Intent Audiences on YouTube
Google recently announced the addition of custom intent audiences for YouTube. Structure audiences & content to build goodwill with your prospects!
My Top Failures as a PPC Account Manager
Explore Will Larcom's 5 biggest shortcomings as an Account Manager and the takeaways unearthed by being able to identify them!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Why You Should Test Target ROAS Bidding for Shopping Campaigns
The case for testing Target ROAS bidding for AdWords shopping campaigns, plus tips on how to successfully set up such a test.
10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar to learn tactical tips and smart strategies to boost...
Google Adds New Tools to Highlight Physical Store Locations
Buying in-store is still a big deal for shoppers, and Google has announced a few new tools to let physical retailers target those shoppers heading in stores.
Load More »