- We know that paid search was utilizied by the Obama team when was was running against John McCain. SEM Geek reviews what was accomplished by these campaigns, and what to expect for future political paid search.
- Yahoo! has a new “Rich Ad” platform, where you can insert videos and pictures, show your logos, and create deep links. It is currently invite only, but it is definitely something to monitor. The YSM blog gives us the scoop.
- Marketing Pilgrim talks about Google’s new Analytics integration of phone calls and live chats. This is definitely good news, considering Analytics is pretty useful, especially for a free application.
- Google is always coming out with new features and options in AdWords. Some good, a few bad. That being said, Closed Loop Marketing talks about some AdWords features you should just say NO to. Good advice, CLM team. You shouldn’t be a blind follower, some of their new stuff just isn’t worth it.
- In another blog post from Yahoo!, internet sales led to a January retail sales increase. Turns out, people like to shop online, especially when the weather sucks and gas is expensive. Who’da thunk it?
- Ion Interactive talks a lot about landing pages. Why? Probably because they play a critical role in the success of any online marketing campaign. Take a look at this week’s post and keep it fresh.
- Hey, you guys should improve your CTR. How? This article from Redfly Marketing should help you get your feet wet.
September 2020 Updates to Paid Media Platforms
In this monthly post, we bring you the latest news and changes from all of the major ad platforms: Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, and more.