PPC News Roundup for February 6, 2009
Happy Friday everyone! I’m taking a road trip up to Chicago this weekend to catch up with a bunch of old college buddies. I’m pretty excited … Plus, it’s not going to be -3 degrees outside, at least not for the foreseeable future. Here is this week’s roundup.
- Gordon Choi offers up some tips for 2009 SEM. Short and sweet, focusing on PPC. And don’t we all love PPC?
- Watco? Wilco? Beuller? Oh, yea, WATCO. An acronym for ‘What Are They Clicking On?’. We’re talking about landing pages here, if I lost you somewhere, courtesy of the folks at ION Interactive. WATCO should help you figure out what you’re trying to do with your landing pages.
- Google tell us how to do more with less. I don’t know about you guys, but I usually give a listen when they offer up a 3-part blog series. Theres also a ton of other resources themed around this subject linked from the blog.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us an answer to “How do I measure the value of upper funnel keywords?”. This goes into great detail and gives you a nice strategy to consider.
- Man, if only we could use 26 characters for our AdWords headlines … Wait, what? Blogation has seen it. Do want!
Browse By Category
You can’t have an outstanding team without an outstanding culture
There's a reason why our team thinks we are a great place to work and no, its not because we have a ping pong table set up. See more about Hanapin's latest certification + we'll let you in on a little secret!
Tracking UAC Performance Through Third-Party App Analytics
Explore how to link and import app downloads and in-app events in Google Ads through third-party app analytics providers.
The 2019 Budget Season Doesn't Have to Be a Nightmare
You could just go off of a formula and call it a day, but in order to have a solid budget in place you need to take the time to prepare.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Build an In-Platform Facebook Ads Funnel
Facebook has many tools to help you build your funnel right in the platform, and to nurture that funnel without taking users off-platform at all.
How We Gained $21,000 More in Revenue by Changing One Color
Testing button color, or the color of any element on your page can be extremely rewarding - if it is done correctly. See how you can turn a simple test into drastic results.
New Research! The State of PPC
This year's State of PPC annual report has arrived! Grab the download for the latest trends and benchmarks in the PPC industry.
Load More »