PPC News Roundup for February 6, 2009
February 6, 2009
Happy Friday everyone! I’m taking a road trip up to Chicago this weekend to catch up with a bunch of old college buddies. I’m pretty excited … Plus, it’s not going to be -3 degrees outside, at least not for the foreseeable future. Here is this week’s roundup.
- Gordon Choi offers up some tips for 2009 SEM. Short and sweet, focusing on PPC. And don’t we all love PPC?
- Watco? Wilco? Beuller? Oh, yea, WATCO. An acronym for ‘What Are They Clicking On?’. We’re talking about landing pages here, if I lost you somewhere, courtesy of the folks at ION Interactive. WATCO should help you figure out what you’re trying to do with your landing pages.
- Google tell us how to do more with less. I don’t know about you guys, but I usually give a listen when they offer up a 3-part blog series. Theres also a ton of other resources themed around this subject linked from the blog.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us an answer to “How do I measure the value of upper funnel keywords?”. This goes into great detail and gives you a nice strategy to consider.
- Man, if only we could use 26 characters for our AdWords headlines … Wait, what? Blogation has seen it. Do want!
Browse By Category
The Focused Event You've Been Searching For
We at Hanapin Marketing recognize the incredible pace of change in the digital advertising industry and are constantly learning in order to keep up with the newest updates, platforms, and rollouts.
A Closer Look at AdWords Smart Bidding
Take a closer look at 4 of the newest smart bidding options in AdWords. Save some time this holiday season by trying them out for yourself!
A Guide to Remarketing in the SteelHouse Advertising Suite
Looking for remarketing alternatives to AdWords, DoubleClick, AdRoll or Criteo? Consider the SteelHouse Advertising Suite!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
6 Tips For Efficient Facebook Advertising
Looking for ways to become more efficient with your Facebook advertising? Here are 6 easy tips that will help!
Promotion Extensions: A Quick And Easy Boost For Ecommerce PPC Campaigns
Google’s new promotion extension is on its way to becoming one of the best ad extensions in an ecommerce PPC advertiser’s toolbox.
5 Lessons I've Learned (the hard way) in CRO
New to Conversion Rate Optimization? Learn 7 lessons from an experienced CRO Manager today!