PPC News Roundup for June 16, 2009
June 19, 2009
- Over at Website Magazine Peter Prestino has written an article on five PPC landing page design trends. These are not only trends but they are also best-practices when considering a landing page design. Good stuff.
- Have you seen the new AdWords bid simulator? It’s not widely available yet but you should check your account to see if you qualify! If you do have access, Portent Interactive reported on an update to this helpful tool.
- How much are people willing to pay for your product or service? Can you change their mind? Damon Gudaitis at Copyblogger discusses how your customers’ perceptions of your item’s worth– and your own portrayal of such- can influence sales, popularity, & brand loyalty.
- Please tell me you’re totally comfortable with AdWords’ new interface. It’s almost that time when you’re going to lose the old one completely, so if you’re not…register for one of their webinars? Or at least read the New Interface Thursdays series and find out where the information you’re looking for from the previous interface is now.
- If you haven’t heard, Google is making it easier to track and optimize conversions. You can now import Google Analytics Goals into AdWords. Get the deets from the Google Analytics Blog.
- Targeting multiple audiences for PPC can get complicated. It is difficult to make one PPC campaign speak to a range of potential customers. IN this case, segmentation is the answer. Read about PPC segmentation strategy in this post from Search Engine Land.
Browse By Category
Personalized Training to Become a PPC Superhero
If you could divulge your biggest challenges in paid search advertising to an expert who is highly revered by industry peers, approved by 15 US & UK agency leaders, and a driving force in PPC innovation, would you?
Leveraging Custom Intent Audiences on YouTube
Google recently announced the addition of custom intent audiences for YouTube. Structure audiences & content to build goodwill with your prospects!
My Top Failures as a PPC Account Manager
Explore Will Larcom's 5 biggest shortcomings as an Account Manager and the takeaways unearthed by being able to identify them!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Why You Should Test Target ROAS Bidding for Shopping Campaigns
The case for testing Target ROAS bidding for AdWords shopping campaigns, plus tips on how to successfully set up such a test.
10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar to learn tactical tips and smart strategies to boost...
Google Adds New Tools to Highlight Physical Store Locations
Buying in-store is still a big deal for shoppers, and Google has announced a few new tools to let physical retailers target those shoppers heading in stores.
Load More »