- Over at Website Magazine Peter Prestino has written an article on five PPC landing page design trends. These are not only trends but they are also best-practices when considering a landing page design. Good stuff.
- Have you seen the new AdWords bid simulator? It’s not widely available yet but you should check your account to see if you qualify! If you do have access, Portent Interactive reported on an update to this helpful tool.
- How much are people willing to pay for your product or service? Can you change their mind? Damon Gudaitis at Copyblogger discusses how your customers’ perceptions of your item’s worth– and your own portrayal of such- can influence sales, popularity, & brand loyalty.
- Please tell me you’re totally comfortable with AdWords’ new interface. It’s almost that time when you’re going to lose the old one completely, so if you’re not…register for one of their webinars? Or at least read the New Interface Thursdays series and find out where the information you’re looking for from the previous interface is now.
- If you haven’t heard, Google is making it easier to track and optimize conversions. You can now import Google Analytics Goals into AdWords. Get the deets from the Google Analytics Blog.
- Targeting multiple audiences for PPC can get complicated. It is difficult to make one PPC campaign speak to a range of potential customers. IN this case, segmentation is the answer. Read about PPC segmentation strategy in this post from Search Engine Land.
PPC News Roundup for June 16, 2009
Subscribe to Daily Blog Updates
Save time and Become the Hero with updates from PPC Hero in your inbox!
New Subscribers also receive our highly demanded PPC Budget Forecast template
Browse By Category
Multiple CID Madness: Managing One Client Over Many Accounts
This blog provided introductory tips for how to effectively manage multiple Google Ads accounts for the same entity, and when to pursue that strategy.