PPC News Roundup for June 27, 2007
June 27, 2007
- A post on Seroundtable talks about a company whose offering services to damage your competitors search engine rankings and protect your ownâ€¦is this for real?!
- We know that search is a complex beast, but we keep learning just how complex it is.
- Let your fingers do the walking: Yellowpages.com revamps its site and this could help your local search campaign.
- This free tool for paid search forecasting can be handy when you need to make back-of-the-napkin PPC projections.
- In a humorous, but somewhat horrifying look at some people’s opinion of AdWords, PPC Discussions looks to assuage the angry mob claiming to be ripped off by Google.
- A post on search engine watch talks about external media and how it can affect your ppc campaigns. They’re basically stating that consumers who search for a product or service online after seeing it in the media, may be less qualified traffic than the usual.
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.