PPC News Roundup for June 7, 2007
June 7, 2007
- This is an excellent study of the difference between keyword matching types in Google and Yahoo!.
- A forum thread discusses how Yahoo! sponsored search results are showing bolded display URL’s.
- Google’s sponsored search results are now bolding search query synonyms within ads (i.e. “purse” bolds “handbag” with an ad).
- This new keyword tool, Keyword Companion, reviewed by reviewlicious.com, helps you source relevant keywords for your campaign, as well as help you break the collected phrases into logical groups, ready for you to use in your Google AdWords & Yahoo! campaigns. Downside, it costs money.
- A post on threadworks.org talks about a Beijing based lab for Microsoft performed a study on new algorithms that correctly guessed the gender of a web surfer 80% of the time, and his or her age 60% of the time.
- The Google Black Box is opened slightly check out SEOMoz to unlock the mystery.
Browse By Category
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.