PPC News Roundup for June 7, 2007
- This is an excellent study of the difference between keyword matching types in Google and Yahoo!.
- A forum thread discusses how Yahoo! sponsored search results are showing bolded display URL’s.
- Google’s sponsored search results are now bolding search query synonyms within ads (i.e. “purse” bolds “handbag” with an ad).
- This new keyword tool, Keyword Companion, reviewed by reviewlicious.com, helps you source relevant keywords for your campaign, as well as help you break the collected phrases into logical groups, ready for you to use in your Google AdWords & Yahoo! campaigns. Downside, it costs money.
- A post on threadworks.org talks about a Beijing based lab for Microsoft performed a study on new algorithms that correctly guessed the gender of a web surfer 80% of the time, and his or her age 60% of the time.
- The Google Black Box is opened slightly check out SEOMoz to unlock the mystery.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero