- What Makes Us Search Online To Buy Offline?
- Microsoft Search Share Troubles
- New WordPress Plug-In, Recommend It
- 66 Ways to Link Build in 2007
- Search Engine Smackdown
- Challenge to Jason Calacanis
- Top 10 favorites for AdWords Editor
- Keyword grouper
- Yahoo click quality czar
- Yahoo: 92% of Conversions Happen Offline
- Google is testing a “Search PPC” option over the right hand sponsored listings in the SERPs
- Part one of a series of tips on performing PPC audits, for agencies or in-house SEMs
- PPC Results: Break Out by Brand And Non-brand Keywords
- Travelocity CMO Explains Approach to Paid Search Campaigns
- Keyword Research: Advice on Methods And Tools
Browse By Category
The PPC Newsflash: Take Advantage of the New Google Text Ad Changes
In this podcast, Hanapin experts Matt Umbro and Jeff Allen discuss the new Google Ads update, how it will affect the PPC industry, and give you ways you can take advantage of this extra ad space.
LinkedIn Ads: How Videos are Performing
LinkedIn’s release of video ads gives advertisers an opportunity to test the informational power of video in a B2B focused environment.
Amazon Updates Seller Central & AMS Campaign Manager Features
Amazon is back at it again with more updates to the campaign manager on both the Seller Central advertising platform and Vendor Central AMS platform.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The PPC Newsflash: Exclude Your Ads from Mobile Apps in the GDN
When we heard the news about the targeting changes, our analysts got to work...and we have a solution!
The Missing Ingredient to Your PPC Strategy: Non-Branded Campaigns
Learn how to employ a non-branded campaign strategy that will increase traffic, capture new customers, and beat the competition.
Is AI the Secret to Google Ads Success?
Stay in the running with your competitors on Google Ads, but don't stop there! Conquer them!
Load More »