- Paid Search Lessons from David Szetela is a great post on some basic PPC strategies that can help anyone. David talks about separating the content network from sponsored search to using long tail keywords.
- Searching for more click-throughs on your ppc ads? Talk to Shimon Sandler about developing a Unique Selling Proposition in PPC Ads. The ‘USP’ as he calls it helps your ads start apart from the rest to ultimately improve click-through rates.
- Last week I wrote on the new Google automatic matching beta available for select advertisers. Now, KoMarketing Associates, Joseph Vivolo speaks out on why he won’t use Google’s automatic matching beta. Some of his reasons include no quality score implications and no reporting.
- Video ads are live on the Google SERPs. It’s interesting to note that while these video ads are still CPC based, a click to view the video will be counted as a click (even if the user doesn’t click through to your site). It will be interesting to see how well this technology turns into conversions for advertisers.
- I find it humorous that our collective bad experiences with support personnel have lead to random outbursts of the “happys” when a positive experience has been had. Most recently, the PPC Book talked to a real human and got some real answers from adCenter’s support.
Become a PPC Hero
Join over 34,000 other subscribers and get the PPC resources that best fit your needs as a modern digital marketer. Select your subscriptions to the right.
PPC News Roundup for March 28, 2008
Subscribe to Daily Blog Updates
Save time and Become the Hero with updates from PPC Hero in your inbox!
New Subscribers also receive our highly demanded PPC Budget Forecast template
Browse By Category
Creating Compelling Video with YouTube's Video Builder
Learn how to use YouTube's video builder to create compelling video ads from images. Including how to navigate the platform, creative guidelines, and examples.
How has COVID-19 Impacted Your Paid Media in June?
Fill out a short survey to help the digital marketing community understand COVID-19's impact on paid media and access the dashboard to see the results.