- This is a blinding flash of the obvious! If you want to improve your tracking ability and truly measure how well your online marketing is performing, give users an incentive to place the order online. This tip is a real jewel – don’t gloss over it just because it’s short.
- Search Engine Lowdown reports on Google to Begin Shutting Down Arbitrage Sites
- Search Engine Watch talks about what ask.com should do to be successful
- Rim Kaufmann dissects the anatomy of an optimal PPC bid. There are 17 steps 26 footnotes so be prepared to put your thinking caps on!
- Advertisers have noticed that Google is bolding keyword variations in the paid search results.
- Here are six elements for effective landing pages. This particular article recommends making minor changes in each of these six areas.
- What’s the difference between edgy and creative? It isn’t necessary to push the envelope just to push the envelope.
- ClearSaleing makes a good case for *not* getting rid of keywords just because they don’t result in a conversion. Broad keywords (like “saxophone”) help lead to a sale because the user often times starts their search with this because they simply don’t know how else to start their search. After they’ve researched a bit, they may search for specific keywords like “Selmer Eb Sopranino Saxophone 50”), which ultimately completes the sale because that’s exactly what they’re looking for. While the broad keyword won’t get credited with the sale, it started it so you shouldn’t delete it from your account. Unfortunately, they don’t give specific advice on how to track those “assist” keywords.
Browse By Category
The PPC Newsflash: Take Advantage of the New Google Text Ad Changes
In this podcast, Hanapin experts Matt Umbro and Jeff Allen discuss the new Google Ads update, how it will affect the PPC industry, and give you ways you can take advantage of this extra ad space.
LinkedIn Ads: How Videos are Performing
LinkedIn’s release of video ads gives advertisers an opportunity to test the informational power of video in a B2B focused environment.
Amazon Updates Seller Central & AMS Campaign Manager Features
Amazon is back at it again with more updates to the campaign manager on both the Seller Central advertising platform and Vendor Central AMS platform.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The PPC Newsflash: Exclude Your Ads from Mobile Apps in the GDN
When we heard the news about the targeting changes, our analysts got to work...and we have a solution!
The Missing Ingredient to Your PPC Strategy: Non-Branded Campaigns
Learn how to employ a non-branded campaign strategy that will increase traffic, capture new customers, and beat the competition.
Is AI the Secret to Google Ads Success?
Stay in the running with your competitors on Google Ads, but don't stop there! Conquer them!
Load More »