Blog News Roundup for May 7, 2008
- Need to project how your PPC campaigns are performing? Try KoMarketing new PPC calculator tool available for download. It’s an excel document that allows you to enter values for various metrics within your PPC campaign and it will help you project whether or not your PPC campaign will be profitable.
- Want to double conversions in one month? Split those ad groups says David Szetela from Search Engine Watch.com. David offers many good reasons why you should split up your ad groups to help increase conversions and he also shares his own success story.
- Is Facebook social PPC the wave of the future? Doesn’t Facebook provide us a prescient peek into future mainstream social PPC platforms? Does this topic belong at search marketing conferences? Marty Weintraub at aimClear would like to convince that you that the answer to both of these questions is “yes.” Since social media is gaining more and more speed, I think Marty just might be on to something.
- Scott over at PostClick Marketing has asked: How well are you doing in adopting a Long Tail strategy in your online marketing? Don’t fret if you don’t know the answer, Scott is here to help. He has devised a new metric called your Landing Page Ratio (LPR) can give you a quick snapshot of how deeply you’re engaging your niche audiences.
- Looking for B2B search engines? Galen DeYoung over at Search Engine Land has created an insightful and thorough list of the major B2B search players.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!