Blog News Roundup for May 7, 2008
May 7, 2008
- Need to project how your PPC campaigns are performing? Try KoMarketing new PPC calculator tool available for download. It’s an excel document that allows you to enter values for various metrics within your PPC campaign and it will help you project whether or not your PPC campaign will be profitable.
- Want to double conversions in one month? Split those ad groups says David Szetela from Search Engine Watch.com. David offers many good reasons why you should split up your ad groups to help increase conversions and he also shares his own success story.
- Is Facebook social PPC the wave of the future? Doesn’t Facebook provide us a prescient peek into future mainstream social PPC platforms? Does this topic belong at search marketing conferences? Marty Weintraub at aimClear would like to convince that you that the answer to both of these questions is “yes.” Since social media is gaining more and more speed, I think Marty just might be on to something.
- Scott over at PostClick Marketing has asked: How well are you doing in adopting a Long Tail strategy in your online marketing? Don’t fret if you don’t know the answer, Scott is here to help. He has devised a new metric called your Landing Page Ratio (LPR) can give you a quick snapshot of how deeply you’re engaging your niche audiences.
- Looking for B2B search engines? Galen DeYoung over at Search Engine Land has created an insightful and thorough list of the major B2B search players.
Browse By Category
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.
Competitive Device Trends: An In-Depth Analysis
Explore how to pull a templated report that includes both device analysis and auction insights competitor data as well as recommendations!
AdWords Interface Updating By End of 2018
By the end of 2018, the old AdWords interface will be replaced by the new AdWords Experience permanently. The exact date of the transition is up for debate but it is expected to come as early as October, if not earlier in the year.