- Need to project how your PPC campaigns are performing? Try KoMarketing new PPC calculator tool available for download. It’s an excel document that allows you to enter values for various metrics within your PPC campaign and it will help you project whether or not your PPC campaign will be profitable.
- Want to double conversions in one month? Split those ad groups says David Szetela from Search Engine Watch.com. David offers many good reasons why you should split up your ad groups to help increase conversions and he also shares his own success story.
- Is Facebook social PPC the wave of the future? Doesn’t Facebook provide us a prescient peek into future mainstream social PPC platforms? Does this topic belong at search marketing conferences? Marty Weintraub at aimClear would like to convince that you that the answer to both of these questions is “yes.” Since social media is gaining more and more speed, I think Marty just might be on to something.
- Scott over at PostClick Marketing has asked: How well are you doing in adopting a Long Tail strategy in your online marketing? Don’t fret if you don’t know the answer, Scott is here to help. He has devised a new metric called your Landing Page Ratio (LPR) can give you a quick snapshot of how deeply you’re engaging your niche audiences.
- Looking for B2B search engines? Galen DeYoung over at Search Engine Land has created an insightful and thorough list of the major B2B search players.
Creating Compelling Video with YouTube's Video Builder
Learn how to use YouTube's video builder to create compelling video ads from images. Including how to navigate the platform, creative guidelines, and examples.