- A Look into adCenter’s Quality Score Rankings
- The Psychology of Search: Understanding the psychology behind the search process makes us better advertisers and SEOs.
- A close look at AdWords’ four bidding option at Search Engine Land. This is a very helpful, thorough look at AdWords that describes which bidding option is best depending on your end goal (sign ups, sales, revenue, etc.).
- Brad Geddes has put together an AdWords bidding compatibility chart. Combine this with the post from Search Engine Land on AdWords bidding options and you’re set.
- Is it possible to perform search marketing without a website? This SEM believes so (think Yahoo! Store or WordPress, and you’ll get it).
- The Inside AdWords blog announced the release of AdWords Editor 3.5. The new version includes a drag and drop capability, regions and cities geo-targeting management and support for image ads.
- In the finale to a six-part optimization series, the AdWords blog gives us solid tips on managing and creating competitive ad-texts.
- Search Insider asks, “Did I Click That?” in a follow-up to Google changing the color background of the top-three ad spots from blue to yellow.
9 Reasons Why Ecommerce Marketers DON’T Advertise on Amazon
Amazon is a giant in the world of ecommerce marketing, but that doesn't mean advertising on it is the best thing for your brand. Read on to see the reasons why some marketers are keeping their dollars off the platform.