PPC News Roundup for October 2, 2008
- This offering from PPC Advice gives their outlook on the staggering economy and its impact on the online marketing industry. It’s a positive one, and for all of our sakes, we can hope it pans out like they predict.
- You may be debating whether or not to set up a Google Analytics account for your clients. This YOUmoz post details the process, and gives some introductory information that could be of use.
- Diving further into the world of analytics, the folks over at Visual Revenue give a helpful comparison between Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft Analytic platforms. Good stuff!
- Even Presidential hopefuls understand the power of paid search! Here’s an in-depth look at how the McCain camp is using paid search, what they are using it for and their results.
- BrandVerity has put together a very helpful document, The Nuances of Search Engine PPC Trademark Policies. We are always looking for deeper details into how paid search editorial processes work. When going head-to-head with competitors we want to make sure that we are playing by the rules, but that are playing as hard as we can!
- Giovanna from PPC Blog has posted 5 tips to help you increase your relevancy in Google Adwords. Her tips include how to increase the CTR on individual keywords, change up your bidding strategy and run ad scheduling reports to display your ads when you’re converting the most.
- Jeremy Mays has an interesting post about how people can use PPC to advertise for another companies site but in a negative way. Someone had experienced a competitor (or so they think) displaying PPC ads for their company and advertising for a sale when there was no sale. Unfortunately Google wouldn’t tell this person who was advertising the wrong information. The goal for their competitors is to ruin the user experience once they arrive at their site. Black hat PPC?
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!