PPC News Roundup for October 31, 2007
October 31, 2007
- The MSN adCenter blog put together a comprehensive “Top Ten List” for preparing for the holiday shopping season. Tips included range from aggressive bidding, increased budgets and increased keyword research to the basics like including gift receipts and offering gift wrapping services.
- Have you abandoned Google’s Content Network and refuse to give it another shot? John Ellis has changed his mind. He discovered that with careful management and following a content-specific protocol that the Content Network can in fact work!
- The Lonely Marketer reminds us that in order to know where you’re going, you have to know where you’ve been. His latest article on Search Engine Guide is a great lesson in preparing for the new year (yes, folks, it’s almost 2008) by reviewing and planning based on your PPC performance in 2007.
- For some businesses, conversions are not enough. Jon Miller has written an interesting article on lead management, lead scoring, lead nurturing and lead distribution. Turn those conversions into paying customers with these tips!
- Which type of landing page experience is right for your audience? No More Landing Pages has published good list to consider when creating your landing pages. You should think about your audience; what you want this audience to do when they hit your page; and then review this list!
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.