PPC News Roundup for September 6, 2007
- Apparently George Kepnick from Pay-Per-Click Blog.com hates ask.com and finds the traffic “worthless”. George writes an interesting blog on his email to ask.com basically demanding a refund for the irrelevant traffic that blew through his budget in a matter of hours. He has the links to prove it!
- Need serious help writing ad copy? Forget the Google Adwords ad text ideas tool and read The Anatomy Of Compelling Search Ad Copy from Brad Geddes at SearchEngineLand.com. He gives five steps to consider when writing your ‘sales pitch’ in your ad text. A compelling headline, features, benefits, unique selling proposition and a call to action are the five steps.
- Keyword match types within Adwords can be help when determining user intention, and where they stand in the buying cycle. Once you’ve determined which match types correspond with each user, where do you take it from there? Jonathan Mendez has written a very helpful post that tells you how to cater to match type on your landing page.
- Consumers feel before they think so it’s important to forge an emotional connection quickly. You can connect emotionally with your audience from your PPC ad, to the landing page all the way to end of the buying cycle – and beyond. Pete Blackshaw at Clickz Experts discusses the complexities of Emotionomics.
- Microsoft adCenter announced a major upgrade this weekend that will include significant improvements within the adCenter interface. A few of these upgrades are: Quicker editorial reviews for new ad groups, copy existing ad groups within adCenter to a new campaign, view keyword performance on the same page that you would bulk update them, and instantly navigate to specific accounts, campaigns or ad groups with the new adCenter home page dashboard. Check out the adCenter blog for more details!
Browse By Category
Top Tips for Building Your Digital Marketing Team
While hiring is only one part of building your team, hiring the right candidates to add to your team is a vital step in building a high performing team. Molly Nagy, Senior HR Coordinator, talks about her experience working with hiring managers within and outside...
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Get To Know Your Customer Better with Detailed Demographics
Google has added greater ability to see who is searching for your products. Learn about some of the benefits of adding these new lists.
PPC Testing: Your Key to Innovation
Being an account manager means that you are constantly walking the balance between what is ideal and what is possible.
Keeping Up in the Digital World
Tips to help focus your day and tackle the demands of the fast paced digital marketing work space.