Tell Us Your Best PPC Success Story & Win Great Prizes!
July 8, 2008
Have a great success story you would like to share with other PPC advertisers? We want to hear it!
If your PPC account was once suffering a poor ROI, low click volume or too high a cost-per-lead, etc. but is now performing well, we want to know what you did to get it to perform well and how you did it!
We’re collecting entries for the best PPC success story and the winner will get cool prizes and their story posted on our blog for all to read, plus we’ll link back to your blog.
- Winner will receive 5 PPC and search marketing books
- PPC Hero will post the winning success story on our blog and link back to the winner’s blog
PPC and Search Marketing Books (value of $100)
- Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions, 2008
- AdWords For Dummies, 2007
- The Ultimate Guide to Search Engine Marketing: Pay Per Click Advertising Secrets Revealed
- Google Analytics 2.0
- The Complete Guide to Google Advertising: Including Tips, Tricks, & strategies to Create a Winning Advertising Plan
Here’s How to Submit: Write a PPC success story. Your story should include the following:
- How did your account performance start out, what was the problem? How did you find this out?
- What steps were taken to improve the account? Did you come up with a solution on your own, or did you seek help from a fellow PPC advertiser or a search engine representative?
- How did your strategy help the account exactly? Be specific.
- What were the end results of the account performance? And what did you learn in this process that could help other advertisers?
- Please include graphs or charts if possible
- Include title of success story
- Story must be at least 400 words.
- If you can’t or don’t want to submit your company name in the story that is okay. You can anonymize the company name and any other identifying information by using generics. If you’re Science Diet, for example, you can use use generics like “Dog Food Company, Inc.” and keywords like, ‘dog food company’ and keywords like ‘natural dog food store’. You don’t have to be super specific, as long as we get the general idea of what happened. Of course, the more specific you are, the better we’ll be able to follow along!
- Write the story in a word document format.
- Basic information to include in email: Name, blog, company, email address, phone number and address for prize to be sent to.
- All stories are due by: 7/15/2008
- We will pick our winner by 7/18/2008
- Send us your story with your word document as an attachment and all required information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You do not have to be a ppchero.com subscriber to submit, but it would be nice!
Judging: Stories will be judged based on the complexity of the issue, originality of the PPC solution/strategy, legitimacy of the employed strategy, the final outcome, and how helpful the narrative could be to other PPC advertisers – rookies or veterans!
Browse By Category
A Buyer Persona Based Approach to Mapping Your Customer Journey
Explore how a persona-based approach is used to enhance customer experience, improve targeting accuracy, and harness behavioral analytics to their business objectives.
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.