Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts: The Nominations Begin!
June 3, 2013
For those of us who are old enough to remember all the way back to a year ago, last June we published our annual list of the Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts to much attention, fervor and debate.
Well guess what? This year it’s going to be even better!
How, you ask? Well for one, we are opening up nominations to our faithful readers, because this blog has become more and more about its readers, and there’s no better way to reflect that fact than to have you influence one of our biggest attractions.
Simply nominate a PPC guru you particularly admire (or exhibit a burning jealousy of) by listing at least their name and company in the comments section. Alternatively, you should feel free to drop us a line with your nomination at Marketing@HanapinMarketing.com.
Here are a few other small but important changes we’ve made since last year:
- We’re taking special care to ensure that ALL nominees are people who work primarily with PPC.
- Not only are readers like you getting a chance to nominate our choices, but you’ll also be voting on the nominees to help influence (see what we did there?) who makes the final list.
- As the proprietors of this fine establishment, no Hanapin Marketing PPC Heroes will be included on the list, no matter how eligible (this was true last year, but it bears repeating).
- We’ve tweaked our ranking formula to encompass a wider range of information, such as:
- Social Media influence (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Publishing volume and regularity (blogs, articles, books, etc)
- Google page ranking and prominence
- And, most importantly, the votes of you dear readers!
Who do you think makes the cut? What books do you love? Who’s on your must-follow Twitter list? Let us know in the comments, and your nominee could very well end up in the Top 25.
Browse By Category
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.