For those of us who are old enough to remember all the way back to a year ago, last June we published our annual list of the Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts to much attention, fervor and debate.
Well guess what? This year it’s going to be even better!
How, you ask? Well for one, we are opening up nominations to our faithful readers, because this blog has become more and more about its readers, and there’s no better way to reflect that fact than to have you influence one of our biggest attractions.
Simply nominate a PPC guru you particularly admire (or exhibit a burning jealousy of) by listing at least their name and company in the comments section. Alternatively, you should feel free to drop us a line with your nomination at Marketing@HanapinMarketing.com.
Here are a few other small but important changes we’ve made since last year:
- We’re taking special care to ensure that ALL nominees are people who work primarily with PPC.
- Not only are readers like you getting a chance to nominate our choices, but you’ll also be voting on the nominees to help influence (see what we did there?) who makes the final list.
- As the proprietors of this fine establishment, no Hanapin Marketing PPC Heroes will be included on the list, no matter how eligible (this was true last year, but it bears repeating).
- We’ve tweaked our ranking formula to encompass a wider range of information, such as:
- Social Media influence (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Publishing volume and regularity (blogs, articles, books, etc)
- Google page ranking and prominence
- And, most importantly, the votes of you dear readers!
Who do you think makes the cut? What books do you love? Who’s on your must-follow Twitter list? Let us know in the comments, and your nominee could very well end up in the Top 25.