WTQ?! - Do The Creep!
May 29, 2012
We all know from doing search query reports that we get some weird searches populating our ads. Sometimes it’s just something strange like people putting www in the search bar with some general phrase (what is that about?!) and other times it’s something a little more…interesting. It’s time for our top ten, in no order, hilariously awful search queries for the month of May and the actual product the ad was for. My personal favorite WTQ?! query for May (#5) reminds me that not everyone knows a group of tortoises is called a “creep”. So, feast your eyes on this creep to the right!
10. bones for sale (watches)
9. submisseve poems to master (self publisher)
8. finally crotchless panties for men (men’s clothing)
7. gummies never fail (software as a service)
6. how to get through nursing school with children and no money (education)
5. what’s a group of tortoises called (telephone service)
3. daughter just flunked out of nursing school what else can she make a career of (education)
2. sim2 online teenage pregnancy games (adoption center)
1. naval institute guide to combat fleets of the world their ships aircraft and systems naval institute guide to combat fleets of t (education)
Got any good WTQ?! queries to share?! Don’t keep that hilarity to yourself. Comment below or post them @PPCHero on twitter! #WTQ?!
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!
A 180 of Google Analytics 360
The enterprise version of Google Analytics offers several paid search perks including, advanced data integrity, integrations and reporting.