WTQ?! - Do The Creep!
May 29, 2012
We all know from doing search query reports that we get some weird searches populating our ads. Sometimes it’s just something strange like people putting www in the search bar with some general phrase (what is that about?!) and other times it’s something a little more…interesting. It’s time for our top ten, in no order, hilariously awful search queries for the month of May and the actual product the ad was for. My personal favorite WTQ?! query for May (#5) reminds me that not everyone knows a group of tortoises is called a “creep”. So, feast your eyes on this creep to the right!
10. bones for sale (watches)
9. submisseve poems to master (self publisher)
8. finally crotchless panties for men (men’s clothing)
7. gummies never fail (software as a service)
6. how to get through nursing school with children and no money (education)
5. what’s a group of tortoises called (telephone service)
4. sexy men’s swim trunks for older men (men’s clothing)
3. daughter just flunked out of nursing school what else can she make a career of (education)
2. sim2 online teenage pregnancy games (adoption center)
1. naval institute guide to combat fleets of the world their ships aircraft and systems naval institute guide to combat fleets of t (education)
Got any good WTQ?! queries to share?! Don’t keep that hilarity to yourself. Comment below or post them @PPCHero on twitter! #WTQ?!
Browse By Category
Personalized Training to Become a PPC Superhero
If you could divulge your biggest challenges in paid search advertising to an expert who is highly revered by industry peers, approved by 15 US & UK agency leaders, and a driving force in PPC innovation, would you?
Leveraging Custom Intent Audiences on YouTube
Google recently announced the addition of custom intent audiences for YouTube. Structure audiences & content to build goodwill with your prospects!
My Top Failures as a PPC Account Manager
Explore Will Larcom's 5 biggest shortcomings as an Account Manager and the takeaways unearthed by being able to identify them!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Why You Should Test Target ROAS Bidding for Shopping Campaigns
The case for testing Target ROAS bidding for AdWords shopping campaigns, plus tips on how to successfully set up such a test.
10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar to learn tactical tips and smart strategies to boost...
Google Adds New Tools to Highlight Physical Store Locations
Buying in-store is still a big deal for shoppers, and Google has announced a few new tools to let physical retailers target those shoppers heading in stores.
Load More »