10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
Improving your paid search results is an ongoing challenge – CPCs are constantly rising, and finding new areas for optimization can be increasingly difficult. A critical, but often overlooked part of an SEM strategy is focusing on call conversions.
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar as we partner with Invoca to teach you tactical tips and smart strategies to boost your PPC results with call analytics.
- How to think about voice search as part of your holistic strategy
- The ROI of incorporating calls into your PPC strategy
- Tactics to optimize against robocalls and wasted ad spend
- Ways to leverage AI-powered call conversion data and caller insights to optimize your targeting and bidding strategies, in real time
- Mobile-friendly and impact to PPC costs and why it matters
- Changes in mobile traffic and associated revenue
- Splitting your campaigns by mobile vs desktop to improve conversions and ROI
- How users typically use voice in their search
- Voice search examples, adding call extensions or click-to-call ads
Browse By Category
How We Gained $21,000 More in Revenue by Changing One Color
Testing button color, or the color of any element on your page can be extremely rewarding - if it is done correctly. See how you can turn a simple test into drastic results.
New Research! The State of PPC
This year's State of PPC annual report has arrived! Grab the download for the latest trends and benchmarks in the PPC industry.
Bing's New(ish) Automated Bidding Strategies
Bing continues to roll out automated strategies to extract more performance from your campaigns. Take a look at the two newest and how to best use them.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Google Quality Score – Should You Optimize for This Metric?
Pulling Quality Score reports in Google Ads can benefit your account by providing a guiding light on where you can optimize with future tests.
I used the Budget Optimizer in Facebook for 30 Days, here's what happened.....
Explore insights from testing the Facebook campaign budget optimization tool for 30 days.
PPC Audiences: What Are They and How Does Google Determine Them?
Explore what PPC audiences are, as well as what signals may be factored into the Google algorithm that determines who is included in these audiences.
Load More »