10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
June 18, 2018
Improving your paid search results is an ongoing challenge – CPCs are constantly rising, and finding new areas for optimization can be increasingly difficult. A critical, but often overlooked part of an SEM strategy is focusing on call conversions.
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar as we partner with Invoca to teach you tactical tips and smart strategies to boost your PPC results with call analytics.
- How to think about voice search as part of your holistic strategy
- The ROI of incorporating calls into your PPC strategy
- Tactics to optimize against robocalls and wasted ad spend
- Ways to leverage AI-powered call conversion data and caller insights to optimize your targeting and bidding strategies, in real time
- Mobile-friendly and impact to PPC costs and why it matters
- Changes in mobile traffic and associated revenue
- Splitting your campaigns by mobile vs desktop to improve conversions and ROI
- How users typically use voice in their search
- Voice search examples, adding call extensions or click-to-call ads
Browse By Category
Update Bids and Monitor Changes with AdWords Scripts
Explore different ways to use Google Sheets and AdWords Scripts to change bids and handle uploads. Get started with creating your own bidding system!
Google Speed Update – What It Means & The PPC Impact
The Google Indexing Speed Update implemented site speed as a SERP ranking factor for mobile web pages. Learn how the update could affect your PPC campaigns.
Dynamic Search Ads for Advanced Users
Explore a few advanced ways to use Dynamic Search Ads in your account!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
What is 3rd Party Data and How Do You Use it?
Data is everywhere in online advertising. 3rd party data is an extremely useful way of getting your message in front of the right prospects. But what is 3rd party data and how do i use it.
Launch Your Multi-App Marketing Strategy
Understand what three things you need to know to start your Multi-App Marketing strategy.
Time for an Honest Discussion about RSA's
Join Hanapin’s Matt Umbro and Directive Consulting’s Garrett Mehrguth as they engage in an honest discussion about responsive search ads, walking through all the pros and cons and advice around using the new ad type in your campaigns.
Load More »