Hi PPC Heroes! If you’ve been reading our blog for at least a year, then you know that we put together an annual State of PPC report every Fall. The report establishes benchmarks, identifies trends, and helps marketers around the world understand what’s working and what’s not in PPC.
But in order to get this valuable data, we need to hear from you! If you can donate 5 minutes of your time, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the current state of the PPC industry and how big changes (like Facebook’s recent news on 3rd party targeting!) will impact your company.
The survey consists of about 50 questions and we anticipate it’ll take no longer than 5-7 minutes to complete. And in return, we’ll send you the report before we release it to the public.
We’ve taken extra special care this year to personalize questions depending on whether you are working for a brand or working for an agency and overall, a better survey experience than in the past.
Here’s what kind of questions you can expect:
- What ad channels are the most and least effective for you?
- What platforms are you or your clients advertising on?
- Are you changing your approach to your paid social in light of the news on Facebook?
- How worried are you about brand safety?
- Where will your digital dollars be spent in the next 12 months?
- How do you feel about different aspects and new marketing trends (like Chatbots!)?
- And more…
*And better yet, please SHARE this survey with fellow marketers. The more people that take the survey, the better the data. We do this Survey for research purposes only and do not collect any emails from it, so rest assured that anyone that takes the Survey will only get one email from us – one with the final report. And never hear from us again (unless of course, they want to!).