…until we close the application period for our search engine marketing (SEO + PPC) position.
Hanapin Marketing (the publisher of SEO Boy and PPC Hero) is looking for three search marketing specialists to add to our talented and hard working team! We have a comprehensive and intensive 12-week training program, so while experience in SEO and PPC is helpful, it’s not required. Apply here!
FIVE REASONS TO WORK FOR HANAPIN MARKETING
1. You want to work for a financially stable company that’s growing quickly yet intelligently. Hanapin was founded five years ago, has been profitable since our inception, carries zero debt, and has grown revenues no less than 50% each year. While the rest of the advertising industry has seen revenues decrease by roughly 50% this year, we’ve swum against the stream and are on pace for 50% growth. No bailouts here!
2. You want to work for a firm who is trusted by storied companies. Hanapin boasts over 80 clients worldwide, with many on a monthly retainer. Our clients include three Inc 500 winners, two Fortune 500 companies, and such Indiana brands as Author Solutions, Cook Medical, and French Lick Resort and Casino.
3. You want to work for a firm with proven online experience. We helped increased revenues at AuthorHouse 233% over just 4 years. Clients have started new divisions because they knew we could support their marketing efforts. We’ve taken a firm from $0 to $1.5M in online revenue. We know how to grow businesses using the Internet.
4. You want to work for a firm that’s blazing a trail. Our employees come from proven Indiana companies such as Author Solutions and The Finish Line. Our President and CEO is an adjunct professor at IU, teaching one of the nation’s few courses on search engine marketing. More than 20,000 people each month read our blogs on SEO and PPC. And, our employees routinely speak at Indiana’s premier Internet marketing conferences such as Get Your MBO and Blog Indiana.
5. And, it’s not just us saying this. Hanapin won the 2007 Fuse award for Innovative Business of the Year, sponsored by the Small Business Development Center and inVenture. We were also finalists for the 2008 BKD Indiana Excellence Awards, one of only five companies in the service category, and in February, we were honored with an Inaugural EDGE Award from the state of Indiana.