ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT UNTIL
THE PPC HERO SUMMIT!!
If you’re just hearing about it, The PPC Hero Summit is a free online event offering top-notch PPC training and valuable discussions on trends and updates.
So far, we’ve talked about what the first few sessions will offer, so today we’ll talk about the last 2 sessions that will wrap-up the Summit.
Take a deep dive into the tools, tactics and updates you need to effectively analyze your competitors with our Senior Analysts, Jacob Brown and Rachael Law. They’ll take you through how to figure out who your main competition is, what you should focus on, and why it matters.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Auction Insights – How to build a template to better analyze and report on Auction Insights data
- Ad Matrix – How to compare your ad copy and extensions to your competitors
- Competitor Insight Tools – Quick overview of some platforms and what to takeaway from them
- Industry Updates – Why you should stay updated with PPC and other industry trends and how to do it
With Associate Director of Services, Carrie Albright, and Sr. Analyst Jacob Fairclough, learn what steps you can take when your current PPC efforts are tapped or proving ineffective. They’ll discuss the different reasons for when you need to pivot your advertising and give you valuable tactics on how to approach each situation.
Here’s what they’ll talk about for WHEN you should pivot and HOW to do it:
- The Competitive Landscape changes – you have new competitors or old competitors are getting more aggressive
- Policy/Targeting option changes – you lose access to your audience or you have messaging limits
- YOU are changing – new product or service or drastically difference service offering
- You took a risk and it didn’t work
- Your account has slowly stopped performing
The PPC Hero Summit is Wednesday, February 28th from 11am – 2pm EST and features the blog writers from PPC Hero that live, breath, and love PPC.
Even you if you can’t make it – sign up anyway! We’ll send all registrants the recordings and slides once the Summit is over.