How to Analyze Your Competition & Pivot Your PPC Strategy
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT UNTIL
THE PPC HERO SUMMIT!!
If you’re just hearing about it, The PPC Hero Summit is a free online event offering top-notch PPC training and valuable discussions on trends and updates.
So far, we’ve talked about what the first few sessions will offer, so today we’ll talk about the last 2 sessions that will wrap-up the Summit.
Take a deep dive into the tools, tactics and updates you need to effectively analyze your competitors with our Senior Analysts, Jacob Brown and Rachael Law. They’ll take you through how to figure out who your main competition is, what you should focus on, and why it matters.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Auction Insights – How to build a template to better analyze and report on Auction Insights data
- Ad Matrix – How to compare your ad copy and extensions to your competitors
- Competitor Insight Tools – Quick overview of some platforms and what to takeaway from them
- Industry Updates – Why you should stay updated with PPC and other industry trends and how to do it
With Associate Director of Services, Carrie Albright, and Sr. Analyst Jacob Fairclough, learn what steps you can take when your current PPC efforts are tapped or proving ineffective. They’ll discuss the different reasons for when you need to pivot your advertising and give you valuable tactics on how to approach each situation.
Here’s what they’ll talk about for WHEN you should pivot and HOW to do it:
- The Competitive Landscape changes – you have new competitors or old competitors are getting more aggressive
- Policy/Targeting option changes – you lose access to your audience or you have messaging limits
- YOU are changing – new product or service or drastically difference service offering
- You took a risk and it didn’t work
- Your account has slowly stopped performing
The PPC Hero Summit is Wednesday, February 28th from 11am – 2pm EST and features the blog writers from PPC Hero that live, breath, and love PPC.
Even you if you can’t make it – sign up anyway! We’ll send all registrants the recordings and slides once the Summit is over.
Browse By Category
How We Gained $21,000 More in Revenue by Changing One Color
Testing button color, or the color of any element on your page can be extremely rewarding - if it is done correctly. See how you can turn a simple test into drastic results.
New Research! The State of PPC
This year's State of PPC annual report has arrived! Grab the download for the latest trends and benchmarks in the PPC industry.
Bing's New(ish) Automated Bidding Strategies
Bing continues to roll out automated strategies to extract more performance from your campaigns. Take a look at the two newest and how to best use them.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Google Quality Score – Should You Optimize for This Metric?
Pulling Quality Score reports in Google Ads can benefit your account by providing a guiding light on where you can optimize with future tests.
I used the Budget Optimizer in Facebook for 30 Days, here's what happened.....
Explore insights from testing the Facebook campaign budget optimization tool for 30 days.
PPC Audiences: What Are They and How Does Google Determine Them?
Explore what PPC audiences are, as well as what signals may be factored into the Google algorithm that determines who is included in these audiences.
Load More »