Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Make a pricing change to an item on your website, and have that change automatically reflected in your shopping campaigns. [Inside Adwords]
- New display ad formats coming soon! Party time! [Inside AdWords]
- The movement to optimize creatives at scale as begun with Ad Customizers! [PPC Hero, Inside AdWords]
- More than 74% of adults who utilize the Internet, are on Google, Facebook, or Twitter. Don’t ignore this. Harness the power. [Advertising Age]
- What if our advertising campaigns were billed based on time, instead of on clicks? [Advertising Age]
- Couldn’t make it out to San Francisco for Ad Age’s Digital Conference? Worry not— they were kind enough to compile their chief takeaways for your convenient perusal. [Advertising Age]
- What were the 100 most valuable brands in 2014?. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Western European economies are continuing their rebound and growth, and advertising is a part of that. [eMarketer]
- If you thought no region spent more on advertising than North America this year…well, you were right. [eMarketer]
The Latest from PPC Hero:
- Matt Umbro browses the AdWords shared library, and ranks his findings.
- Jeff Baum urges you to consider your creative process when thinking about your PPC program.
- Our prez, Jeff Allen, sits down for an interview with the fine folks at Google.
- Cassie Oumedian tells you what you need to know in order to avoid a Display Network catastrophe!
(featured image by Adrian/Flickr)