Morning Clicks: Departure of Pay-Per-Click, Year's Top Brands, and More
October 1, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Make a pricing change to an item on your website, and have that change automatically reflected in your shopping campaigns. [Inside Adwords]
- New display ad formats coming soon! Party time! [Inside AdWords]
- The movement to optimize creatives at scale as begun with Ad Customizers! [PPC Hero, Inside AdWords]
- More than 74% of adults who utilize the Internet, are on Google, Facebook, or Twitter. Don’t ignore this. Harness the power. [Advertising Age]
- What if our advertising campaigns were billed based on time, instead of on clicks? [Advertising Age]
- Couldn’t make it out to San Francisco for Ad Age’s Digital Conference? Worry not— they were kind enough to compile their chief takeaways for your convenient perusal. [Advertising Age]
- What were the 100 most valuable brands in 2014?. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Western European economies are continuing their rebound and growth, and advertising is a part of that. [eMarketer]
- If you thought no region spent more on advertising than North America this year…well, you were right. [eMarketer]
The Latest from PPC Hero:
(featured image by Adrian/Flickr)
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.