Morning Clicks: Departure of Pay-Per-Click, Year's Top Brands, and More
October 1, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Make a pricing change to an item on your website, and have that change automatically reflected in your shopping campaigns. [Inside Adwords]
- New display ad formats coming soon! Party time! [Inside AdWords]
- The movement to optimize creatives at scale as begun with Ad Customizers! [PPC Hero, Inside AdWords]
- More than 74% of adults who utilize the Internet, are on Google, Facebook, or Twitter. Don’t ignore this. Harness the power. [Advertising Age]
- What if our advertising campaigns were billed based on time, instead of on clicks? [Advertising Age]
- Couldn’t make it out to San Francisco for Ad Age’s Digital Conference? Worry not— they were kind enough to compile their chief takeaways for your convenient perusal. [Advertising Age]
- What were the 100 most valuable brands in 2014?. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Western European economies are continuing their rebound and growth, and advertising is a part of that. [eMarketer]
- If you thought no region spent more on advertising than North America this year…well, you were right. [eMarketer]
The Latest from PPC Hero:
(featured image by Adrian/Flickr)
Browse By Category
A Reminder About Work-Life Balance
Proper Work-Life Balance Is Something Easily Forgotten. Here Is A Reminder That It's Okay To Have A Life Outside Of Work & Constantly Checking Performance.
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.