Morning Clicks: Facebook becoming a Threat to YouTube? Twitter Becoming a Store?
September 10, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google’s new AdWords policy will finally be in effect this month. What differences will we see? [Search Engine Land]
- Speaking of difference-makers in Google, Callout Extensions are now available for all to use. [PPC Hero]
- Want your products showing on popular retail sites such as Wal Mart? Google can help with that. [PPC Hero]
- Remember all the talk from Morning Clicks a few weeks ago on Bing answering the bell from Google’s close variant rollout on exact match keywords? Bing has now launced close variants for modified Broad keywords, allowing you to use close variants for each word in your query. [Search Engine Watch]
- Bing Ads also is now offering new Bulk Editing tools so advertisers can get ads out quicker and more efficiently. [Search Engine Watch]
- With all the talk surrounding Twitter’s purchases of video platforms recently, is it really Facebook who YouTube should be worried about? [Ad Age]
- Speaking of videos, what else is there to video advertising other than YouTube? [eMarketer]
- Seems like enough marketing news for the day. Want to go shopping now? You might be able to just log into your Twitter and check the feed. [Ad Age]
Latest from PPC Hero:
- Guest Blogger, Robert Brady, shows how you can get started with LinkedIn Ads.
- Cassie Oumedian calls out callout extensions, explaining how they improved the CTR of her ads.
- Jeff Baum, Associate Director at Hanapin, gives you the questions you need to be asking about your PPC efforts.
Browse By Category
A Buyer Persona Based Approach to Mapping Your Customer Journey
Explore how a persona-based approach is used to enhance customer experience, improve targeting accuracy, and harness behavioral analytics to their business objectives.
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.