Morning Clicks: Facebook Expanding Mobile Ad Network and More
October 8, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Advertisers are expected to spend how much money on Display advertising? A recent study projects what advertisers are expected to spend in 2019 on display advertising alone. The answer may surprise you. [Ad Week]
- Speaking of Display Ads. Google AdWords has brought out features to allow advertisers to bust out more mobile-focused ads on the display network. [PPC Hero]
- Google trying to shut out new competitor Facebook, or was the timing just a coincidence? Either way, access to third party data is getting more limited in Google’s platforms. [Ad Week]
- Google Shopping campaigns just got a lot easier to update. Automatic item updates are now available for Google Shopping. [PPC Hero]
- What most would call the biggest news of the week occurred in the Social Media world. As Facebook continued it’s efforts to compete with Google and Yahoo in the advertising world by expanding in mobile advertising. [Tech Crunch, Ad Age]
- Another powerhouse company trying to keep up with Google. Seems like we’ve heard that song and dance before. What were the lyrics again? You can now find lyrics through Bing search results. [Search Engine Watch]
The Latest from PPC Hero:
- Guest Blogger, Miles Olson, talks on how to drive phone conversion volume.
- Jeff Baum, Associate Director at Hanapin Marketing, gave tips on how to get results with an inherited PPC account.
- Matt Umbro, Senior Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, wrote on the 5 steps to choosing the right agency to run your PPC accounts.
Browse By Category
A Buyer Persona Based Approach to Mapping Your Customer Journey
Explore how a persona-based approach is used to enhance customer experience, improve targeting accuracy, and harness behavioral analytics to their business objectives.
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.