Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Facebook exclaims: You will pay for your advertising. As they cut unpaid posts by marketers on users news feeds. [SF Gate]
- Ever wonder, what ads get the most views on YouTube? Wonder no more. The top 10 YouTube ads of October have arrived. [Ad Week]
The focus this week for Google continued to be on mobile advertising.
- They also are looking into special rankings for Mobile-friendly sites. [Search Engine Land]
- Remember the carousel Google search results displayed at the top of the page with local Hotels, Restaurants, or other facilities? Well, this has been replaced with what writer Mike O’Brien calls a “three-pack of ads”. [Search Engine Watch]
- To keep up with the Social Media world, Snapchat has opened up an entirely new model, as you can now send cash through what is called “SnapCash”. This is similar to other apps (Popmoney and Venmo to name a few). Will SnapChat ever begin to get more aggressive in the advertising game? [Tech Crunch]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Guest Blogger, Edgar Shpivak, explains how Facebook and Google can work together for your advertising purposes with Tag Manager.
- Jake Fairclough, Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, gives the best ways to find your top landing pages.
- Kristina McLane, Hanapin Marketing Account Manager, explains why remarketing for search is even more important during the Holiday season.