Morning Clicks: HTML 5 Ads on Google Display and More
September 3, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Hey look, you can now spice up your ads on the Google Display Network by integrating HTML5. [Inside Adwords].
- Obviously, Google’s self interests dictate an enthusiasm for profit-driven marketing. And to encourage would-be investors, they’ve released a guide. [Inside Adwords].
- Running campaigns for a business-to-business client? Aren’t getting the desired results in your search campaigns? The fine folks over at Advertising Age have some advice. [Advertising Age].
- Where whiskey and digital marketing intersect (be still my beating heart). [Advertising Age].
- Is a well-timed, well-placed ad actually more effective than blitzkrieg style brand awareness? [eMarketer].
- Twitter can be a bit less intuitive than other popular advertising platforms. So the status-updating mogul is launching a training program specifically tailored to digital ad agencies. [Advertising Age].
- Here’s a nice interview with the Vice President of Indeed, Paul D’Arcy. Marketing is great, but don’t forget about the product you’re campaigning for. [The Guardian].
- What kind of marketing potential does Snapchat have? [The Guardian].
Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch delves into the discrepancy between the encompassment of Bing’s broad match keywords as compared to Google’s. Hint: the two platforms seem to have a different idea of “relevance”.
- Kristina McLane weighs the pros and cons of letting the AdWords Opportunities tab inform your account optimizations.
- Rachael Law implores you to understand the economics behind your client’s business.
(featured image by Matthew Wicks / Flickr)
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.