Morning Clicks: HTML 5 Ads on Google Display and More
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Hey look, you can now spice up your ads on the Google Display Network by integrating HTML5. [Inside Adwords].
- Obviously, Google’s self interests dictate an enthusiasm for profit-driven marketing. And to encourage would-be investors, they’ve released a guide. [Inside Adwords].
- Running campaigns for a business-to-business client? Aren’t getting the desired results in your search campaigns? The fine folks over at Advertising Age have some advice. [Advertising Age].
- Where whiskey and digital marketing intersect (be still my beating heart). [Advertising Age].
- Is a well-timed, well-placed ad actually more effective than blitzkrieg style brand awareness? [eMarketer].
- Twitter can be a bit less intuitive than other popular advertising platforms. So the status-updating mogul is launching a training program specifically tailored to digital ad agencies. [Advertising Age].
- Here’s a nice interview with the Vice President of Indeed, Paul D’Arcy. Marketing is great, but don’t forget about the product you’re campaigning for. [The Guardian].
- What kind of marketing potential does Snapchat have? [The Guardian].
Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch delves into the discrepancy between the encompassment of Bing’s broad match keywords as compared to Google’s. Hint: the two platforms seem to have a different idea of “relevance”.
- Kristina McLane weighs the pros and cons of letting the AdWords Opportunities tab inform your account optimizations.
- Rachael Law implores you to understand the economics behind your client’s business.
(featured image by Matthew Wicks / Flickr)
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!