Morning Clicks: New Google Guides, eCommerce in China, and More
November 12, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google wants you to remarket, and they want you to remarket in search, and they’ve released a guide to show you just how to do it. [Inside AdWords]
- And while we’re touting Google’s guides, here’s one on auction-time bidding. [Inside AdWords]
- Has your eight-year-old taken a shine to digital advertising? Boy, are you in luck! [Advertising Age]
- Chinese eCommerce worldbeater, Alibaba, sold $9.3 billion worth of merchandise in 24 hours. [Advertising Age]
- Facebook has given it’s users a bit more freedom over their choice of paid content that shows up in their feeds. [Advertising Age]
- “Reactvertivising” — the latest made up word in speedy content creation. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Ever thought that the basic social functions of social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter might vary from country to country? If so, you were right.. [eMarketer]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch shows you three informative reports that can help you optimize your approach to bidding on mobile users.
- Jacob Fairclough gives you a friendly reminder that it’s time to get your holiday shopping campaigns primed up.
(featured image by Jon/Flickr)
Browse By Category
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.