Morning Clicks: New Google Guides, eCommerce in China, and More
November 12, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google wants you to remarket, and they want you to remarket in search, and they’ve released a guide to show you just how to do it. [Inside AdWords]
- And while we’re touting Google’s guides, here’s one on auction-time bidding. [Inside AdWords]
- Has your eight-year-old taken a shine to digital advertising? Boy, are you in luck! [Advertising Age]
- Chinese eCommerce worldbeater, Alibaba, sold $9.3 billion worth of merchandise in 24 hours. [Advertising Age]
- Facebook has given it’s users a bit more freedom over their choice of paid content that shows up in their feeds. [Advertising Age]
- “Reactvertivising” — the latest made up word in speedy content creation. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Ever thought that the basic social functions of social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter might vary from country to country? If so, you were right.. [eMarketer]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch shows you three informative reports that can help you optimize your approach to bidding on mobile users.
- Jacob Fairclough gives you a friendly reminder that it’s time to get your holiday shopping campaigns primed up.
(featured image by Jon/Flickr)
Browse By Category
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
A 180 of Google Analytics 360
The enterprise version of Google Analytics offers several paid search perks including, advanced data integrity, integrations and reporting.
It's Not a Circus, it's an Excel Extravaganza!
We’re celebrating a week of Excel, an essential tool in any PPC marketer’s life. In these webinars, Hanapin experts will offer up tools and functions that can make your job easier and more efficient.