Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Google wants you to remarket, and they want you to remarket in search, and they’ve released a guide to show you just how to do it. [Inside AdWords]
- And while we’re touting Google’s guides, here’s one on auction-time bidding. [Inside AdWords]
- Has your eight-year-old taken a shine to digital advertising? Boy, are you in luck! [Advertising Age]
- Chinese eCommerce worldbeater, Alibaba, sold $9.3 billion worth of merchandise in 24 hours. [Advertising Age]
- Facebook has given it’s users a bit more freedom over their choice of paid content that shows up in their feeds. [Advertising Age]
- “Reactvertivising” — the latest made up word in speedy content creation. [Digital Buzz Blog]
- Ever thought that the basic social functions of social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter might vary from country to country? If so, you were right.. [eMarketer]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Eric Couch shows you three informative reports that can help you optimize your approach to bidding on mobile users.
- Jacob Fairclough gives you a friendly reminder that it’s time to get your holiday shopping campaigns primed up.
(featured image by Jon/Flickr)