Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- When search marketing, social media, and the biggest sporting event on the planet collide. [Advertising Age]
- Targeting the Norwegians? You’re probably going to want to turn your attentions to Facebook. [eMarketer]
- B2B marketers were surveyed back in March, and whaddayknow, they said e-mail marketing automation was their most valuable tool. [eMarketer]
- More digital advertising dollars are being spent in the United States than ever before! [eMarketer]
- Hey look, Google put out the latest incarnation of the AdWords Editor. [PPC Hero]
- And in more semantical news, in AdWords “deleted” status has been recharacterized to “removed”. [PPC Hero]
- Google also clarified the plausibility of a hypothetical (albeit interesting) competitor tactic. [Search Engine Land]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Sam Owen evokes the thoroughness of George RR Martin with his compendium of all things ad extensions!
- Carrie Albright shows you how to obtain the certifications that you— the honest, hard-working PPC professional— deserve.
- Jeff Baum opens the blinds on the window of competitive analysis!