Morning Clicks: Record Setting AdSpend, Behind Scenes at World Cup, and More
July 9, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- When search marketing, social media, and the biggest sporting event on the planet collide. [Advertising Age]
- Targeting the Norwegians? You’re probably going to want to turn your attentions to Facebook. [eMarketer]
- B2B marketers were surveyed back in March, and whaddayknow, they said e-mail marketing automation was their most valuable tool. [eMarketer]
- More digital advertising dollars are being spent in the United States than ever before! [eMarketer]
- Hey look, Google put out the latest incarnation of the AdWords Editor. [PPC Hero]
- And in more semantical news, in AdWords “deleted” status has been recharacterized to “removed”. [PPC Hero]
- Google also clarified the plausibility of a hypothetical (albeit interesting) competitor tactic. [Search Engine Land]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Sam Owen evokes the thoroughness of George RR Martin with his compendium of all things ad extensions!
- Carrie Albright shows you how to obtain the certifications that you— the honest, hard-working PPC professional— deserve.
- Jeff Baum opens the blinds on the window of competitive analysis!
Browse By Category
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.