Morning Clicks: Today's Best Marketers, Brad Pitt, iPhones, and more.
September 17, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Don’t panic when the second description line on your mobile ads begin to disappear. [Inside AdWords, PPC Hero]
- Opt your shopping campaigns into Google’s search partners to reach more qualified customers. [Inside AdWords]
- Hey look, Advertising Age released their list of the top digital marketers in the world! [Ad Age]
- Is the impact of e-commerce holiday shoppers going to increase across the board year over year?. [eMarketer]
- More branding campaigns! Says who? Says most marketers! [eMarketer]
- Is the demographic “female millenials” so enormous that they can’t be effectively targeted? [eMarketer]
- And in one pretty wicked offense of the causation vs correlation debate, data shows that if you are an iPhone user, you probably love Brad Pitt. Prepare to be targeted for used DVD copies of Troy, Apple fans! [MarketingTech]
- The digital age has ushered in a new brand of thinking. No denying that. However, that’s not to say there’s no value in traditional advertising philosophies. [MarketingTech]
Latest from PPC Hero:
- Jeff Baum weighs in on pros and cons of hiring a digital advertising agency to manage your company’s PPC spend.
- Kevin Klein (hey, that’s me!) contemplates whether traditional advertising ethics still apply in today’s developed industry.
(featured image by Mark/Flickr)
Browse By Category
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.