AdWords Scripts: Monthly Budget Projections and Display Audit
Thankfully, AdWords Scripts has made it much easier for account managers to utilize their current data to make smarter choices for their campaigns. There are tons of important areas to focus on, but predicting your budget through the end of the month is paramount in order to have a successful PPC campaign.
But, if you’re uncomfortable with writing and employing AdWords Scripts on your own, never fear. We have easy to use scripts just for you complete with tutorials!
- Quickly calculate how much you need to push/pull your campaign budgets to hit your cap.
- See projections for Conversions, Cost, Impressions and Clicks at the Campaign Level.
- Easily calculate your projections through the end of the month.
- Find projected conversions and CPL for the month.
- Schedule the script to run and send you and update e-mail with all the information, straight to your inbox.
Why We Love It: This will help you monitor your performance and start preparing in advance for any changes, without having to log in and manually pull data.
- Auditing placements can help identify which placements to pause.
- Cut CPA and quickly identify non-converting placements.
Why we love it: Set your CPA and quickly check your display placements, and outputs Cost, Conversion, View Through Conversions (or VTC), and places any over CPA limits into a spreadsheet.
Browse By Category
Top Tips for Building Your Digital Marketing Team
While hiring is only one part of building your team, hiring the right candidates to add to your team is a vital step in building a high performing team. Molly Nagy, Senior HR Coordinator, talks about her experience working with hiring managers within and outside...
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Get To Know Your Customer Better with Detailed Demographics
Google has added greater ability to see who is searching for your products. Learn about some of the benefits of adding these new lists.
PPC Testing: Your Key to Innovation
Being an account manager means that you are constantly walking the balance between what is ideal and what is possible.
Keeping Up in the Digital World
Tips to help focus your day and tackle the demands of the fast paced digital marketing work space.