PPC Hero Got a Facelift!
March 1, 2010
A couple of weeks ago we gave you a sneak peek into Hanapin Marketing’s big plans for the blog redesign. After much anticipation, the day has finally arrived… PPC Hero just got a makeover! The PPC Hero team is very excited to launch our new and improved blog design. If you don’t remember the old look, check out the before and after:
We hope you love it as much as we do. After all, this redesign is for you, our readers. So in addition to the spiffy new look (and chiseled biceps), you will find the following new features to make browsing and interacting with our blog much easier:
- Get the best of both worlds, all in one place! The Twitter feed will enable you to stay connected with @ppchero special news and announcements that may not appear on the blog.
- Finding our best content just got easier with a dedicated section for PPC Hero’s Most Popular blog posts.
- Can’t get enough of PPC Hero? The new Connect section in the footer provides an easy, one-stop portal so you can connect with the team via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other cool stuff.
- Looking for help on a specific topic? Quickly find the most relevant content via the new Categories page.
- Spread the PPC Hero love! Easily share favorite blog content with your social network via the social media bar.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!