A couple of weeks ago we gave you a sneak peek into Hanapin Marketing’s big plans for the blog redesign. After much anticipation, the day has finally arrived… PPC Hero just got a makeover! The PPC Hero team is very excited to launch our new and improved blog design. If you don’t remember the old look, check out the before and after:
We hope you love it as much as we do. After all, this redesign is for you, our readers. So in addition to the spiffy new look (and chiseled biceps), you will find the following new features to make browsing and interacting with our blog much easier:
- Get the best of both worlds, all in one place! The Twitter feed will enable you to stay connected with @ppchero special news and announcements that may not appear on the blog.
- Finding our best content just got easier with a dedicated section for PPC Hero’s Most Popular blog posts.
- Can’t get enough of PPC Hero? The new Connect section in the footer provides an easy, one-stop portal so you can connect with the team via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other cool stuff.
- Looking for help on a specific topic? Quickly find the most relevant content via the new Categories page.
- Spread the PPC Hero love! Easily share favorite blog content with your social network via the social media bar.
Of course we hope that you enjoy the new look and features. However, with every redesign there are some growing pains. Please reach out to our team if you have any technical issues with our new site!