We are releasing a new, free resource: The Complete Guide To PPC Naming Conventions. Below is a quick summary of its contents.
In this guide, PPC Hero author Vasco Vasconcelos covers:
- What to consider to add to your naming convention before launching new campaigns
- What is a parameter, a field, a separator, and an anchor
- Guidelines and best practices
- Basic structure for you to follow and put in place in your campaigns
- Big account restructures and misleading data
In this guide, we focus on campaign naming conventions and use mainly Google Ads examples but you can use the same principles to name ad groups, audiences, labels, campaigns in other ad platforms, and so on.
Without further ado…