If you haven’t already- please, take a moment to fill out our readership survey! We’re looking to better understand our readers so we can specialize content to what you want…and we can’t do that without your help. It’s a win-win: we all get better content, and you’ll have a chance to win a free landing page review by the PPC Hero team! Fantastic. Thanks in advance!
- Are you wondering what the web will pull off in the year 2010? If so, take a look at Pete Cashmore’s article on CNN.com tech to catch a glimpse of his top 10 web trends of 2010. Pete is the CEO and found of Mashable, a very popular blog about social media.
- Check out Andy Beal’s Customer Engagement Survey that shows Twitter ranks top among generating ROI. In Andy’s post he talks about how Twitter is an engagement tool, and customer engagement equals conversions. Have you had the same experience in 2009?
- SEO and PPC techniques don’t necessarily just apply to one or the other. Take link-building for example. In 8 Tips To Make PPC Work With Link Building Efforts Search Engine Land’s Julie Joyce discusses how using the SEO technique of link building can strengthen your PPC campaigns and vice-versa.
- Naruto, really? This week Digital Beat brought us the top 10 Yahoo searches for 2009, and Naruto is actually in the top 10. The post also featured the top 10 business related searches and without surprise Facebook takes the top spot in this category.
- As Bing unveiled its top searches for 2009, Marketing Pilgrim asked Does Bing’s Trending Search Terms List Reveal Its Weaknesses? The post calls Bing out on its need to increase its share of non-news-driven searches.
- The Google search results page…it’s changing a lot these days. There are a million different things on there now, and no matter how you feel about it, it’s undeniably changing the paid search atmosphere. Check out Naoise Osborne’s take on the changes…and how they may change us.