PPC News Roundup for July 11, 2007
July 11, 2007
- Check out Marketing Pilgrims Free eBook on SEO, PPC and social media marketing advice.
- Be aware of your content network ads – they could be bringing in accidental clicks. Here’s how to avoid them from PPC Blog UK.
- Search Engine Optimization tips from Search Engine Land for seasonal/one-time-only event promotion websites.
- We are always looking to diversify our search campaigns. Search Engine Journal gives us a good reminder of the alternatives to Google that are out there.
- I think we manage campaigns within Google and Yahoo’s content work with success, but we’re always looking for more insight so that we can do even better.
- Are you having trouble finding the time to manage your PPC campaigns? How to Optimize B2B Pay-Per-Click in Four Hours a Week from Search Engine Land.
- Need help with keyword research? This post lists some helpful tools.
Browse By Category
A Buyer Persona Based Approach to Mapping Your Customer Journey
Explore how a persona-based approach is used to enhance customer experience, improve targeting accuracy, and harness behavioral analytics to their business objectives.
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.