PPC News Roundup for July 23, 2008
July 23, 2008
- What are your thoughts on the new Google Adwords Keyword Tool? Andrew Goodman from Traffick.com finds after much talk from disbelievers that he does think the Google tool provides good information on many different fronts.
- Get super selling copy writing skills from Marketing With Chris Imamshah. This copy can be used in your PPC ad text and landing pages to help increase quality traffic and conversions.
- New Word Butler keyword tool not quite up to par according to Stoney deGeyter from polepositionmarketing.com. Stoney mentions that he really likes the interface of the new tools, however it lacks relevant results.
- Ready to go global with your Yahoo Search Marketing campaign? Well, if you are, then Gordon Choi has some tips on getting your YSM ads into international markets.
- The adCenter blog wants to help you find your ads! If you’re new to adCenter and are unsure of why your ads aren’t being displayed on Live.com, this tutorial shares tips on why your ads may not be showing and how to ensure that they do!
- When talking about lead generation, there is all sorts of fun terminology. Qualified. Unqualified. Hot. Cold. Warming. Nurturing. The Post-Click Marketing blog has a great point this week: You can’t nurture leads if you don’t convert! In other words, don’t get ahead of yourself worrying about your sales process if you aren’t actually bringing leads through the door in the first place.
- Does your bidding strategy have a feedback loop? The Rimm-Kaufman blog posed this question and provides a list of different types of transaction feedback. “The ability to take information after the fact and fold it into the bidding algorithm can be the difference between success and futility in PPC advertising for these firms.”
Browse By Category
A Buyer Persona Based Approach to Mapping Your Customer Journey
Explore how a persona-based approach is used to enhance customer experience, improve targeting accuracy, and harness behavioral analytics to their business objectives.
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.