- What are your thoughts on the new Google Adwords Keyword Tool? Andrew Goodman from Traffick.com finds after much talk from disbelievers that he does think the Google tool provides good information on many different fronts.
- Get super selling copy writing skills from Marketing With Chris Imamshah. This copy can be used in your PPC ad text and landing pages to help increase quality traffic and conversions.
- New Word Butler keyword tool not quite up to par according to Stoney deGeyter from polepositionmarketing.com. Stoney mentions that he really likes the interface of the new tools, however it lacks relevant results.
- Ready to go global with your Yahoo Search Marketing campaign? Well, if you are, then Gordon Choi has some tips on getting your YSM ads into international markets.
- The adCenter blog wants to help you find your ads! If you’re new to adCenter and are unsure of why your ads aren’t being displayed on Live.com, this tutorial shares tips on why your ads may not be showing and how to ensure that they do!
- When talking about lead generation, there is all sorts of fun terminology. Qualified. Unqualified. Hot. Cold. Warming. Nurturing. The Post-Click Marketing blog has a great point this week: You can’t nurture leads if you don’t convert! In other words, don’t get ahead of yourself worrying about your sales process if you aren’t actually bringing leads through the door in the first place.
- Does your bidding strategy have a feedback loop? The Rimm-Kaufman blog posed this question and provides a list of different types of transaction feedback. “The ability to take information after the fact and fold it into the bidding algorithm can be the difference between success and futility in PPC advertising for these firms.”
PPC News Roundup for July 23, 2008
Subscribe to Daily Blog Updates
Save time and Become the Hero with updates from PPC Hero in your inbox!
New Subscribers also receive our highly demanded PPC Budget Forecast template
Browse By Category
Close Variants Diluting Match Types – What You Should Know
Google recently announced they’ll begin rolling out close variants for phrase match and broad match modified. Here's what you should know.
3 Killer Strategies for Custom Affinity Audience Campaigns
Learn more about 3 killer strategies for using custom affinity audience targeting on the GDN, results and key lessons learned from managing this campaign type.