- If you run PPC campaigns that target markets around the world, this post is a must read. Kerstin Baker-Ash does a great job of summarizing tactics, pitfalls and the subtleties of language barriers.
- Have you used the AdWords Preview Tool? Most of us have, but the Rimm-Kaufman blog would argue that you may be misinterpreting it’s use. The argument is that some advertisers view this as a “universal SERP.” The final word on the subject? “There is no such thing as a platonic or “true” universal SERP for a given phrase.”
- Microsoft has recently been pushing a series of instructional webinars based around their Microsoft adCenter Add In for Excel. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a downloadable plugin for Excel that allows you to perform keyword research and a host of other tasks. This webinar in particular is a great recap on how to use the keyword wizard for keyword expansion.
- Want a way to generate more leads? Improve the entire customer experience says Patricia Hursh from Search Engine Land in her Invest first in conversions, then driving traffic post. Patricia goes into depth on how important it is to focus on giving the user a great experience that can increase leads and sales, then you can work on driving more traffic to your site.
- How to build a foreign language keyword listfrom Shimon Sandler is a very helpful post. Shimon gives three methods you can try to generate keywords in any language. He does point out however, these tips may help you generate a keyword list, but you should make contact with someone who speaks the language so you can group them appropriately!
PPC News Roundup for June 12, 2008
Subscribe to Daily Blog Updates
Save time and Become the Hero with updates from PPC Hero in your inbox!
New Subscribers also receive our highly demanded PPC Budget Forecast template