PPC News Roundup for June 12, 2008
June 12, 2008
- If you run PPC campaigns that target markets around the world, this post is a must read. Kerstin Baker-Ash does a great job of summarizing tactics, pitfalls and the subtleties of language barriers.
- Have you used the AdWords Preview Tool? Most of us have, but the Rimm-Kaufman blog would argue that you may be misinterpreting it’s use. The argument is that some advertisers view this as a “universal SERP.” The final word on the subject? “There is no such thing as a platonic or “true” universal SERP for a given phrase.”
- Microsoft has recently been pushing a series of instructional webinars based around their Microsoft adCenter Add In for Excel. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a downloadable plugin for Excel that allows you to perform keyword research and a host of other tasks. This webinar in particular is a great recap on how to use the keyword wizard for keyword expansion.
- Want a way to generate more leads? Improve the entire customer experience says Patricia Hursh from Search Engine Land in her Invest first in conversions, then driving traffic post. Patricia goes into depth on how important it is to focus on giving the user a great experience that can increase leads and sales, then you can work on driving more traffic to your site.
- How to build a foreign language keyword listfrom Shimon Sandler is a very helpful post. Shimon gives three methods you can try to generate keywords in any language. He does point out however, these tips may help you generate a keyword list, but you should make contact with someone who speaks the language so you can group them appropriately!
Browse By Category
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.
Competitive Device Trends: An In-Depth Analysis
Explore how to pull a templated report that includes both device analysis and auction insights competitor data as well as recommendations!
AdWords Interface Updating By End of 2018
By the end of 2018, the old AdWords interface will be replaced by the new AdWords Experience permanently. The exact date of the transition is up for debate but it is expected to come as early as October, if not earlier in the year.