PPC News Roundup for June 20, 2007
June 20, 2007
- Often the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you predict will occur, says Offermatica.com on Landing Page Best Practices.
- Free commercial ad server for publishers, what? A clickz.com post mentioned that Exponential announced today a free commercial ad server for publishers, claiming the solution offers functions normally reserved for powerful and costly “industrial strength” platforms. It’s called Expo9.
- User reviews are a sure-fire way to increase sales. P.J. Fusco over at Clickz sheds some light on how generate more reviews, as well as manage them.
- A great post on SEOmoz.com talks about
An Alternative Perspective on How User Data Impacts Google’s Rankings
- This is a post about how interactive tools can increase conversion, but only if they are utilized by consumers.
- Without so much as a peep, Google launched their IP blocking tool. This post details how to use the tool function and list out possible pitfalls.
Browse By Category
Dynamic Search Ads for Advanced Users
Explore a few advanced ways to use Dynamic Search Ads in your account!
What is 3rd Party Data and How Do You Use it?
Data is everywhere in online advertising. 3rd party data is an extremely useful way of getting your message in front of the right prospects. But what is 3rd party data and how do i use it.
Launch Your Multi-App Marketing Strategy
Understand what three things you need to know to start your Multi-App Marketing strategy.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Time for an Honest Discussion about RSA's
Join Hanapin’s Matt Umbro and Directive Consulting’s Garrett Mehrguth as they engage in an honest discussion about responsive search ads, walking through all the pros and cons and advice around using the new ad type in your campaigns.
Remarketing to User Actions Instead of Page Visits
Explore how to use Google Tag Manager to segment your remarketing audiences to test out new user behavior such as user actions.
In-Market Audiences: Bing's Latest Targeting Feature
Bing Ads recently released a new intent based audience targeting for search campaigns called in-market audiences.
Load More »