- Often the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you predict will occur, says Offermatica.com on Landing Page Best Practices.
- Free commercial ad server for publishers, what? A clickz.com post mentioned that Exponential announced today a free commercial ad server for publishers, claiming the solution offers functions normally reserved for powerful and costly “industrial strength” platforms. It’s called Expo9.
- User reviews are a sure-fire way to increase sales. P.J. Fusco over at Clickz sheds some light on how generate more reviews, as well as manage them.
- A great post on SEOmoz.com talks about
An Alternative Perspective on How User Data Impacts Google’s Rankings
- This is a post about how interactive tools can increase conversion, but only if they are utilized by consumers.
- Without so much as a peep, Google launched their IP blocking tool. This post details how to use the tool function and list out possible pitfalls.
PPC News Roundup for June 20, 2007
Browse By Category
New Release! The 2019 Digital Marketer's Planning Kit
We know that the planning process can be stressful and sometimes, it helps to have a little inspiration. So, we took some of our most valuable resources we released this year and put them all in one place. Download the 2019 Digital Marketer's Toolkit now...
Google’s New Ad Position Metrics: Rethinking Average Position
Average Position shouldn't be your go to metric to measure ad placement. Find out how to better adjust bids with Google's new metrics!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
What To Do If Your Black Friday Flopped
A slow start to the holidays doesn't doom you to full season of PPC failure. Take a second to collect your thoughts, analyze the data, and set the strategy for where opportunity exists.
Could Another Digital Agency Easily Steal Your Clients?
Explore a few ways to be proactive in bringing new insights and ideas to your PPC accounts.
Paid Social Predictions for Marketers in 2020
Now that we're all aware that paid social is crucially important for your business...it's time to catch up with the always-changing ad formats, algorithms, and audiences.