- Often the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you predict will occur, says Offermatica.com on Landing Page Best Practices.
- Free commercial ad server for publishers, what? A clickz.com post mentioned that Exponential announced today a free commercial ad server for publishers, claiming the solution offers functions normally reserved for powerful and costly “industrial strength” platforms. It’s called Expo9.
- User reviews are a sure-fire way to increase sales. P.J. Fusco over at Clickz sheds some light on how generate more reviews, as well as manage them.
- A great post on SEOmoz.com talks about
An Alternative Perspective on How User Data Impacts Google’s Rankings
- This is a post about how interactive tools can increase conversion, but only if they are utilized by consumers.
- Without so much as a peep, Google launched their IP blocking tool. This post details how to use the tool function and list out possible pitfalls.
Crafting Brilliant Landing Page Copy That Converts
Landing page copy can make or break a user's journey at any point of the conversion funnel. Here are some areas to consider when improving your landing page copy, plus a few tips to strengthen your copy now!