- Often the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you predict will occur, says Offermatica.com on Landing Page Best Practices.
- Free commercial ad server for publishers, what? A clickz.com post mentioned that Exponential announced today a free commercial ad server for publishers, claiming the solution offers functions normally reserved for powerful and costly “industrial strength” platforms. It’s called Expo9.
- User reviews are a sure-fire way to increase sales. P.J. Fusco over at Clickz sheds some light on how generate more reviews, as well as manage them.
- A great post on SEOmoz.com talks about
An Alternative Perspective on How User Data Impacts Google’s Rankings
- This is a post about how interactive tools can increase conversion, but only if they are utilized by consumers.
- Without so much as a peep, Google launched their IP blocking tool. This post details how to use the tool function and list out possible pitfalls.
Simplified Checkouts and Handheld Campaigns: How Marketers Are Addressing T...
Although eCommerce rates are demonstrating growth across both desktop and mobile, any expected rise in sales hasn’t followed suit.